The Ascent (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Game Pass)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I may need to redownload this I didn’t finish it:patrice:

All that running back and forth bored the fukk outta me

That was probably my biggest gripe about the game as well, but overall this title was a pleasant surprise and I had a lot of fun with it:ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just made my way to the DLC area after accepting the mission…I feel overpowered in the regular area tho but it was fun running thru everything again…gonna take a break now and see if the new area offers tougher challenges

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just made my way to the DLC area after accepting the mission…I feel overpowered in the regular area tho but it was fun running thru everything again…gonna take a break now and see if the new area offers tougher challenges

Do you play solo or co-op?

Is it fun to play solo or better off playing with co-op

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started this on my PS5 and I'm having a great time. Sometimes you come across a random game and it kinda reignites your love for gaming.

I might even cop the DLC just to "support".

also, brehs I like being overpowered. What are the skills I should be investing in on and weapons to look out for?

I’m overpowered way too early in the game now that I know exactly which weapons and augmentations to fukk with from rip…as well as what skill areas I need to max out first lmao

put me on breh :feedme:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Damn just jumped in this thread after starting it and I see this :francis: this is bad news for me. Was hoping they'd be working on a sequel. This genre of game is one of my favorites and it's why HouseMarque is one of my favorite developers

I ran through Dead Nation and Alienation plenty of times.
That's fukking gross mismanagement. Neon Giant is no way ready for go AAA.

They should still be cooking these AA games.

As much as I like Ascent. It still got a ton of issues

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started this on my PS5 and I'm having a great time. Sometimes you come across a random game and it kinda reignites your love for gaming.

I might even cop the DLC just to "support".

also, brehs I like being overpowered. What are the skills I should be investing in on and weapons to look out for?

put me on breh :feedme:

I love The Ascent. I play on PS5 too

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn just jumped in this thread after starting it and I see this :francis: this is bad news for me. Was hoping they'd be working on a sequel. This genre of game is one of my favorites and it's why HouseMarque is one of my favorite developers

Yeah, yet another fps….

TDT

All Star
Daps

Would much rather them build on what they accomplished with the Ascent. I really enjoyed my time with the game, a sequel with improvements woulda been dope
What if this "open world FPS"actually turns out to be the Ascent sequel..

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"nextgen cyberpunk FPS"

breh might be right, and this might end up as a pseudo/spiritual successor :unimpressed:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Trash. The Ascent was a hit. All you have to do is improve it. Was looking forward to Ascent 2. Now this new game will be trash.