The Ascent (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Game Pass)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And coming with New Game+
I enjoyed playing on my son's Xbox but I gotta cop that PS version for myself.

should be an enhanced experience with the 3D audio (those loud ass guns :noah:) and dualsense support…overall it was a very fun 3rd person shooter and a visually stunning game…a lot of details was packed into that shyt

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
should be an enhanced experience with the 3D audio (those loud ass guns :noah:) and dualsense support…overall it was a very fun 3rd person shooter and a visually stunning game…a lot of details was packed into that shyt
I wouldn't call it that. Somebody's bound to get you around here. Lol
More of a twin stick shooter with an isometric view.
I'm down for it. I love these type of joints. Especially when Housemarque used to make them.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put this on after not touching it since I downloaded it day 1. Game so fun I feel like an ass waiting till now

I don't even really like isometric view like that but this game is f'n gorgeous. Beautifully detailed environments + the RTX...

The Indies :wow:

really great game…I would’ve bypassed it if not for a few folks on here playing it and giving proper feedback…can’t wait to play it again…haven’t read yet if it incorporates the dualsense’s features

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Neon Giant details how the DualSense wireless controller pulls players deeper into its cyberpunk action RPG.

Experience the immersive world of The Ascent on PS5, out tomorrow – PlayStation.Blog

this is what I was hoping for especially with the guns

The Ascent is all about the weapons. The arsenal is dynamic and every gun will feel unique in your hands. Whether your poison is shotguns, energy rifles, blade guns or, everyone’s favorite, rocket launchers, you’ll feel the difference through the DualSense wireless controller (including the RPEG 33 Rocket Launcher that’s exclusive on PlayStation with pre-order).

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol…I can’t believe how much I’m anticipating this

almost completely passed on this game when it came out the first time…then almost bailed on it while playing cuz I didn’t realize I was fukking up the controls/aiming…once I got into it tho, I never looked back

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I changed my mind, I will wait cause MLB the Show 22 is coming and I probably don't have time to play the Ascent since I have too many games.

Last edited: