The Ascent (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Game Pass)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking the same thing. If we could have a custom waypoint along with the mission waypoint, that alone would help out with a lot of the navigation.

The taxi service is useful but it's weird how the sections are divided. like if you're in some areas you can taxi to all the major hubs but in other areas you can only move within that area until you goto an elevator or subway

oh wow…I haven’t gotten that far into the game to see how extensive the subway system is yet…I literally just started seeing those red M’s pop up on the mini-map…but ya a custom waypoint would’ve came in super handy

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The taxi service is useful but it's weird how the sections are divided. like if you're in some areas you can taxi to all the major hubs but in other areas you can only move within that area until you goto an elevator or subway

I literally just got access to the taxi service after meeting the hacker…so I’ll see if it’s convenient…thought you were referring to the subway system when you mentioned the taxi service

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even with the taxi service I still like taking the scenic route…allows me to do some exploring and level up and collect loot and shyt…I wonder if I can upgrade my augs…I would like to increase the bullet time one…that shyt is dope

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
even with the taxi service I still like taking the scenic route…allows me to do some exploring and level up and collect loot and shyt…I wonder if I can upgrade my augs…I would like to increase the bullet time one…that shyt is dope

the augments get buffs based off a particular stat. So if there's an aug or two that you really like, make sure your skill points and armor buffs are going towards the attribute that matches the augments

Daps
One of my biggest issues with these CC in these isometric RPGs.

Wasteland 3 did good by having a few black hair styles and same with Divinity (After patches).

This is definitely a game that would benefit greatly for some more customization.
Why you hiding out in the Arcadium?

:mjlit:

When are we finally going to have the discussion about the Heat and Julius that you kept tagging me over?

:mjlit:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How do you upgrade your hacking?

Cyberdeck upgrades are rare items mostly found on story missions but some are found hidden in the world. I don’t fully understand how they quite work but basically the more you collect the higher tier and more types of machines you can hack. There’s guides and YouTube vids for all their locations but they’re not too hard to collect if you’re keeping an eye out for them on story missions

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised there’s a holographic nude woman dancing around…seems to be a staple of every futuristic/cyberpunk society lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just rode the platform to the golden satori…everything in this game is so detailed and vivid…I had no idea the graphics were gonna be this impressive…gameplay videos prior to release really did not do this justice smh…really in awe as I walk around and explore shyt