The Ascent (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Game Pass)

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
shyt looked like trash at first but after watching some more clips I might dust my series X off and give it a shot when get the chance :ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xbox? :gladbron:

*edit*

ya I’m getting an update about 6GB

they added difficulty settings :scheme: and you can play around with “color vision” which just changes the overall look/color of the game as far as vividness/brightness of the colors

Legalese

Banned
Daps
they added difficulty settings :scheme: and you can play around with “color vision” which just changes the overall look/color of the game as far as vividness/brightness of the colors
The devs need to do a better job of distinguishing what platforms get what.
Saying “gamepass update” is too general

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The devs need to do a better job of distinguishing what platforms get what.
Saying “gamepass update” is too general

to be fair I posted/saw a tweet where they said they wanted everything to be uniform across all platforms…so I’m not surprised xbox got difficulty settings too…the game is very hard on solo…I like the challenge as it’s forcing me to level up/adapt but I like having the option in case the odds get too difficult

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ohhhhhhhh glad I went “shopping” :banderas: upgraded my guns and getting some new augs…I can’t believe I didn’t explore this area initially…on a good note I was able to get enough funds to get decent shyt…about to go back and kick some major ass…this game making me put ME2 (2nd playthrough) on hold

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That 65 really doesn't make sense at all.

This game is refreshing and fun. Combat feels great.

---------------

Aight, to the brehs who actually play it...

All I need...

ALL I NEED is a mechanic like gears and outriders that lets you snap into cover.

Msft should throw money at this studio for rights to its games. Not necessarily buying them outright.

A 12 man team making this? Amazing.

Having just beat it I gotta say this game is one helluva gem:ehh:

Would love to see this IP get the big budget and up the ante with more customization options, guns, and a better map/fast travel system. The core gameplay and systems are an excellent foundation to build off of

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bruhhhh... The shotgun just hits the spot.

I will say the intro level was oddly hot garbage... Like you really gonna start a new IP with a sewer level.

The 1st thing you do... Should be that amazing city area. I can't tell you how many times I got...

:hhh:

This game is ass in that 1st level.

Then, we get to the mini boss and they like..

:ehh:

Hmmm... Not bad.

We get into the city and they like...

:picard:

Hot damn... Let's just look at these texture for 45 fukking minutes.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and a better map/fast travel system.

maybe I just don’t know how to do it but I don’t like that you can’t set waypoints…just discovered the subway system tho…so far it’s a cool fast travel system

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
maybe I just don’t know how to do it but I don’t like that you can’t set waypoints…just discovered the subway system tho…so far it’s a cool fast travel system

I was thinking the same thing. If we could have a custom waypoint along with the mission waypoint, that alone would help out with a lot of the navigation.

The taxi service is useful but it's weird how the sections are divided. like if you're in some areas you can taxi to all the major hubs but in other areas you can only move within that area until you goto an elevator or subway