The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Rewatching episode three again, and just thought of something. Right at the opening sequence when Ollie and Diggle were chasing the "ghosts", and that one ghost had Diggle squared point blank in his sights and didn't shoot and ran off instead. I got a STRONG sense that was his BROTHER. I am willing to bet that the twist is his brother is still alive and working with H.I.V.E.
:ohhh:
But that wasnt the guy felcity caught (that scene was:francis: smh)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
1.too many white gossip gir/relationship moments on this show . cw always messes up eventually with that crap.

2.the group/ arrow's secret got to big imo....diggle/fel/queen......and maybe one more person is cool.

3. why are most black men on tv shows today gay/emasculated now?

4.this main villain looks super corny/meh for now....this nikka play the same villain character in every tv show /movie he in.

5.will they get oliver off that fukking shang tsung island already ...goddamn.

6. the new raz is even more corny......that whole story line is super corner now. and the army is worthless ....every time they fight , they lose. where is the mountain resort lodge located at...right outside of star city? looks like they get there pretty fast.

arrow is still okay but nothing like i thought season 1 n 2 would turn into.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not digging Laurel and Thea being heroes now.

Way too much Felicity but I know they aren't gonna stop with that :francis:

Are we gonna get any crossover episodes with Flash this season?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
"Like the man said, get back to work!"

:mjlol:

I canj't brehs, I'm sorry. Ollie as a security guard now :laff:

shyt is corny for kids now. they let him become a rent-a-cop to fast and put guns in a guy hand they don't even know, plus they aren't looking for the first rent-a-cop he killed.....the african war lord trust him too fast.............:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Because I believe in equality for everyone breh. Any type of phobic behavior bugs me out especially as a black man. I feel like we of all people should be on the side of equal rights for everyone and just letting people live. Wasn't too long ago that we were considered monkeys and less than human and weren't allowed to marry. And even a shorter amount of time ago we couldn't marry outside of our race. And we were called a "fetish" any type of hate speech or hate period just gets under my skin man.

I went to grad school with a few gay dudes and one of my close friends from high school is a lesbian so I think about how they feel and what they see on tv as much as how I feel and what I see. If I should be able to see people who look like me and follow my lifestyle they should be granted the same privilege
The problem isn't gay mr terrific, it's beta black gay felicity mr terrific.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man, always late to the party! Just watched episode three. Dahrk doesn't give two fcuks about the chaos he brings, which makes it all the more exciting to see how he will change going forward into the later half of the season. One thing I noticed with this week's episodes of The Flash and Arrow is how they both bridged the gap for the Legends of Tomorrow. I'm excited to see Sara back...uhh...well she's not fully back yet lol but I do wonder how they will restore her sanity after coming out of the Lazarus Pit.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is corny for kids now. they let him become a rent-a-cop to fast and put guns in a guy hand they don't even know, plus they aren't looking for the first rent-a-cop he killed.....the african war lord trust him too fast.............:russ:
He is famous. That is why they trusted him.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i'm assuming its Ray who's sending Filicity the cryptic messages

I dont think it's ray.. Well I only saw last week's episode so I dont know but if the messed up cell was ONLY last week its Mr/ Terrific causing the interference.. Or if it is Ray he's somehow using Mr. T. When team arrow find out what he can then they'll ask him to join the team in some capacity

Plus anybody else caught the "T" on his sphere when he told Felicity dont touch it.

One of his powers: He is aided by his "T-Spheres", floating robotic spheres with multiple functions, holographic projection,[28] projecting laser grids,[29] and recording, communication, linking with and manipulating other electronic devices, from satellites to electronic locks.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's not really a defect but it's a queestionable thing to make a character notable one at that suddenly gay when in the comics and cartoons, he's NOT!

:stopitslime: I mean is it the agenda or a way to appeal to gay people and why not just make him the same way he is in the comics, Mike **** isnt a gay nerd...

:dahell: I wouldnt care if he was bi-sexual horndog who likes to fukk everything in sight but a full blown gay guy, black guy at that, who made that decision?!?!?

:mindblown:
You sound like them cacs when a characters race gets changed from white to black

:yeshrug: I hate when they do that too. I rather them use actual Black characters from the comics or introduce an original black character..

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
12065515_10153017790511923_7679127302520308788_n.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
My girl Sarah back...sort of :mjcry:

The Constantine bringing her soul back theory does sound good and I can see that happening.

I miss Constantine brehs :mjcry:

Brehs is "Constantine" NBC show worth watching? I been thinking about watching it since he's gonna be on "Arrow".