The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Brehs is "Constantine" NBC show worth watching? I been thinking about watching it since he's gonna be on "Arrow".
I liked it and so did the others that frequented the thread we had on here. Could see why it got cancelled tho. Like dudes already said, should've been on another network.

I will say give it like 3 eps. The pilot itself doesn't do it justice imo.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I dont think it's ray.. Well I only saw last week's episode so I dont know but if the messed up cell was ONLY last week its Mr/ Terrific causing the interference.. Or if it is Ray he's somehow using Mr. T. When team arrow find out what he can then they'll ask him to join the team in some capacity

Plus anybody else caught the "T" on his sphere when he told Felicity dont touch it.

One of his powers: He is aided by his "T-Spheres", floating robotic spheres with multiple functions, holographic projection,[28] projecting laser grids,[29] and recording, communication, linking with and manipulating other electronic devices, from satellites to electronic locks.
He doesn't really have a reason to hack Felicity, and he was with her while it was being hacked though

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
im-ready.gif