The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It was good to have OG Team Arrow back while Thea/Laurel took the vacation to the Lazarus Pits :ehh:. Both Flash and Arrow did work this week to set up Legends of Tomorrow in different ways. I will be curious to see the tone of that show, as Arrow is more dark and grim while The Flash is more light hearted and fun. Both heroes have a team of people helping them, while LOT's whole concept is a team of heroes.

Who the hell is signing up to be a HIVE agent :mindblown:. As soon as the application had the box which said check yes to suicide via cyanide pill I would be going to UPS or something :whoa:.

Brad from Continuum showing up in the island flashbacks, the show could find a way for Kira :noah:to get a guest arc now that her show has ended.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
colton-haynes-gay.jpg

nah breh we dont :scusthov:
:scust::scust::scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You reaching hard bruh. I've literally never heard any say the bold part on here.

And why you consistently:cape: for scat fetishists bruh:sas2:

Because I believe in equality for everyone breh. Any type of phobic behavior bugs me out especially as a black man. I feel like we of all people should be on the side of equal rights for everyone and just letting people live. Wasn't too long ago that we were considered monkeys and less than human and weren't allowed to marry. And even a shorter amount of time ago we couldn't marry outside of our race. And we were called a "fetish" any type of hate speech or hate period just gets under my skin man.

I went to grad school with a few gay dudes and one of my close friends from high school is a lesbian so I think about how they feel and what they see on tv as much as how I feel and what I see. If I should be able to see people who look like me and follow my lifestyle they should be granted the same privilege

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Because I believe in equality for everyone breh. Any type of phobic behavior bugs me out especially as a black man. I feel like we of all people should be on the side of equal rights for everyone and just letting people live. Wasn't too long ago that we were considered monkeys and less than human and weren't allowed to marry. And even a shorter amount of time ago we couldn't marry outside of our race. And we were called a "fetish" any type of hate speech or hate period just gets under my skin man.

I went to grad school with a few gay dudes and one of my close friends from high school is a lesbian so I think about how they feel and what they see on tv as much as how I feel and what I see. If I should be able to see people who look like me and follow my lifestyle they should be granted the same privilege
Nah:manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is homie going to be Mr Terrific? :francis:

I guess they'll just have him working closely with Felicity and not fighting in the field

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I'm beginning to think what was mentioned earlier about Dharke not being the main boss might be true. He was talking about his associates wanting to speed things up.
that was me who made that theory it has to be someone of higher power

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
" Well since I'm inventing them wouldn't it be mine" :martin:

Should've quit right then and there after that shyt. That nicca made contacts that sell 100k per fukkin lense, fucc is you still doing here under this broad? :snoop:[/QUOTE]
Maybe because Felicity has all the resources to distribute and market the lenses. :yeshrug: