The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Prepping paper work for this show pending Vandal Savages appearance. The entire cast seems to be going through the motions,
Thea is damn near laughable in the costume, flashbacks aren't working again...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It's not really a defect but it's a queestionable thing to make a character notable one at that suddenly gay when in the comics and cartoons, he's NOT!

:stopitslime: I mean is it the agenda or a way to appeal to gay people and why not just make him the same way he is in the comics, Mike **** isnt a gay nerd...

:dahell: I wouldnt care if he was bi-sexual horndog who likes to fukk everything in sight but a full blown gay guy, black guy at that, who made that decision?!?!?

:mindblown:
You sound like them cacs when a characters race gets changed from white to black

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Season 4 Episode 6 Description :wow:
RAY PALMER RETURNS FROM THE DEAD — Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is frantic when she learns that Ray (guest star Brandon Routh) is alive and being held by Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough). Felicity’s guilt over not finding Ray sooner causes tension between her and Oliver (Stephen Amell). Meanwhile, Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) joins Laurel (Katie Cassidy), Thea (Willa Holland) and the team on a rescue mission for Ray. However, the effects of the Lazarus Pit take over and threaten to jeopardize the entire operation. Donna Smoak (guest star Charlotte Ross) returns to Star City. Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Emilio Ortega Aldrich.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the Damien Dharke dude is carrying the season so far

Arrow always has a piff main villain tho,its the rest of the shyt they get wrong

i noticed they are trying to make the show more light,adding more jokes and little quips but it just doesnt feel natural...especially coming from Oliver

i still cant get past Speedy and Laurel all of a sudden becoming heroes and easily taking down career fukking criminals like its nothing

maybe if they were heroes from the start i could deal with it but im supposed to believe these 2 went from silver spoon privileged cacs to beating up grown ass men with ease :comeon:

atleast with Oliver we know he trained for a LONG time to become what he is and Diggle is military but those 2? naw i just cant get over it

even during the good episodes find myself watching with the :beli: face most of the time because of these 2

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Damien Dharke dude is carrying the season so far

Arrow always has a piff main villain tho,its the rest of the shyt they get wrong

i noticed they are trying to make the show more light,adding more jokes and little quips but it just doesnt feel natural...especially coming from Oliver

i still cant get past Speedy and Laurel all of a sudden becoming heroes and easily taking down career fukking criminals like its nothing

maybe if they were heroes from the start i could deal with it but im supposed to believe these 2 went from silver spoon privileged cacs to beating up grown ass men with ease :comeon:

atleast with Oliver we know he trained for a LONG time to become what he is and Diggle is military but those 2? naw i just cant get over it

even during the good episodes find myself watching with the :beli: face most of the time because of these 2

Ollie TECHNICALLY trained for a YEAR, maybe two. To be fair, Laurel's training been gradual and took a full year and Thea been trained EXCLUSIVELY by Merlyn for 6 months who always been a MORE SUPERIOR fighter than Ollie.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Ollie TECHNICALLY trained for a YEAR, maybe two. To be fair, Laurel's training been gradual and took a full year and Thea been trained EXCLUSIVELY by Merlyn for 6 months who always been a MORE SUPERIOR fighter than Ollie.

I guess thats why oliver have been beating him since the end of season 1

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I would go on the limb and say Ollie trained closer to 2-3 years. I mean he was on that away for 5 it appears the stuff going on now is closer to years 4 or really 5.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would go on the limb and say Ollie trained closer to 2-3 years. I mean he was on that away for 5 it appears the stuff going on now is closer to years 4 or really 5.

I say part of season one on the island and season two. Season 3, he wasn't really training. So at the most it was 2 years. And even part of the 1st year, and it was more at the latter part of the 1st year, because Ollie was acting like a spoiled rich kid the 1st half. Now since AFTERWARDS, he may have improved to where he's now currently at, but to complain about Thea and Laurel would be actually unfair when you really think about how long Oliver ACTUALLY been trained himself.

In both Thea's and Laurel's cases, it wasn't like they automatic professionals outright. Thea had a better advantage because the 1st 6 months straight of uninterrupted training were by Merlyn. But still she wasn't that good in season 3. Laurel, she KEPT getting her ass whupped. It was REINFORCED that she was amateurish, they put emphasis that she was struggling. but eventually if you continue to do this for what is now a full year and almost a half (including the off-season), you going to GET pretty decent in what you are doing due to repetitive experience. Both of them roughly had the same length of training as Ollie had while on the island with Slade Wilson, 1-2 years.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching episode three again, and just thought of something. Right at the opening sequence when Ollie and Diggle were chasing the "ghosts", and that one ghost had Diggle squared point blank in his sights and didn't shoot and ran off instead. I got a STRONG sense that was his BROTHER. I am willing to bet that the twist is his brother is still alive and working with H.I.V.E.