The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Arrow has tapped Josh Segarra — who recurred on the NBC drama as Justin Voight before meeting his demise in last month’s finale — to play the series-regular role ofStar City’s new district attorney, Adrian Chase, our sister site Deadline reports.

Sooooo he's a lawyer by day, vigilante by night...didn't we have one of those? Where's she at? :sas2:

They also had Kate Spencer but killed her before she could become Manhunter. :sas1:

Guess who took her job. :sas2:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
They also had Kate Spencer but killed her before she could become Manhunter. :sas1:

Guess who took her job. :sas2:

These fukking writers :wow:
just started season 4, and I don't think I can make it past the 2nd episode.....binge watch season 1 and 2 with ease, season 3 was aight
you messed up

tumblr_mdim3pn1ud1qawrd4o1_500.gif

we'll be waiting on the other side in that fukk arrow crowd

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I know EXACTLY where the next season's going - All these other vigilantes goin pop up and call Ollie soft for not murkin dudes anymore because the writers have drained the Batman Well they've been drawing from since season one dry so now they're finna just copy off what's hot in the streets.

a7a83434c29c97e164f8a7925dd3fb28f22d1071.jpg

You ain't slick Arrow Writers, I see you :ufdup:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I know EXACTLY where the next season's going - All these other vigilantes goin pop up and call Ollie soft for not murkin dudes anymore because the writers have drained the Batman Well they've been drawing from since season one dry so now they're finna just copy off what's hot in the streets.

a7a83434c29c97e164f8a7925dd3fb28f22d1071.jpg

You ain't slick Arrow Writers, I see you :ufdup:

Lol Oliver killed his last two villians tho

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Madison McLaughlin's Evelyn Sharp will make her way back to "Arrow" for Season 5, but with a vigilante twist. Variety reports that McLaughlin will return to the show as "Young Justice's"Artemis.

McLaughlin appeared as Sharp in the Season 4 episode "Canary Cry," where she impersonated Black Canary shortly after Laurel's death; in the episode, she hoped to exact revenge on Damien and Ruvé Darhk for her parents' deaths. However, in Season 5, she'll appear in multiple episodes, starting with the second episode of the season -- and, this time around, she'll assume her own identity as the masked vigilante Artemis.

In the comics, Artemis -- the daughter of Tigress and Sportsmaster -- was an active member of the Injustice Society. However, the animated series "Young Justice" turned her around, and she became Green Arrow's apprentice following Roy Harper's exit.

Artemis joins a handful of other new vigilantes, including Josh Segarra's Adrian Chase/Vigilanteand Rick Gonzalez's Wild Dog. These upcoming heroes will likely compensate for the absence of John Diggle's Spartan and Thea Queen's Speedy, both of whom left Star City seeking respite in the Season 4 finale, as well as Laurel Lance's Black Canary.

Starring Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards and David Ramsey, "Arrow" will return to The CWthis fall on Wednesdays at 8 pm EST.

Season 4 Arrow guest star Madison McLaughlin is due for an encore, though this time abandoning her wannabe Canary get-up.

Having previously appeared in the first episode following Laurel’s death — as Evelyn Crawford, an aspiring vigilante — McLaughlin will reprise her role in multiple Season 5 episodes, our sister site Variety reports. This time, though, Evelyn will adopt the superhero persona of the archer known as Artemis.

In DC Comics lore, Artemis was the daughter of villains Sportsmaster and Huntress, though she was eventually taken under Green Arrow’s wing after his sidekick Speedy left.

Interestingly, Evelyn Sharp (Crawford) had her own DC alter ego, as the Birds of Prey member Starling, but the CW series obviously chose to go in another direction.

Other incoming Arrow additions include Chicago P.D.’s Josh Segarra (in the series regular role or DA Adrian Chase aka Vigilante) and Reaper alum Rick Gonzalez as the DC Comics character Wild Dog.

Arrow Season 5 premieres Wednesday, Oct. 5 at 8/7c.

Just give us back Young Justice. :mjcry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Arrow is adding a familiar face to the cast in Season 5. IGN can exclusively reveal that The Walking Dead alum Chad L. Coleman has been cast in the recurring role of Tobias Church.

Tobias Church is described as "an imposing gangster looking to unite the various criminal enterprises in Star City under his own singular command." The villainous character will first be seen in Season 5's premiere.

Coleman is best known for playing Tyreese on The Walking Dead and for portraying Dennis "Cutty" Wise on The Wire. He recently appeared on Syfy's The Expanse as Col. Frederick Lucius Johnson and History's Roots as Mingo.

Arrow: Season 4 focused on the conflict between Oliver Queen and Damien Darhk, and ended with Oliver and Team Arrow in very different situations than when it started. Make sure to read IGN's review of the season.

Season 5 will feature the return of Evelyn Sharp and will introduce DC Comics character Wild Dog, who will be played by Mr. Robot's Rick Gonzalez. Meanwhile, Arrow's executive producers say Season 5's flashbacks will finally resolve some unanswered questions about Oliver's time in Russia and his Bratva tattoo.

Arrow: Season 5 will premiere Wednesday, October 5th at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

They just casted Tyrese from TWD and Wire as Church :dead: cast a former Wire cast member as a Wire cast member brehs :laff:

Last edited by a moderator: