The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Cuz the writers for the first 2 seasons went to flash :to:

Damn talk about a difference maker

Damn.

This better be the best episode of the Arrow coming up or this is my SERIES FINALE on Wednesday. They need to clean slate, Thea, Merlin, Diggle, Dark, Captain Lance, Felicity, Flashbacks all need to catch a bullet to the head.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:francis: It's amazing that didn't fix the issues that folks with Season 3. They doubled-down on it instead

tumblr_m2zx51P5T81qcjgv5.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn.

This better be the best episode of the Arrow coming up or this is my SERIES FINALE on Wednesday. They need to clean slate, Thea, Merlin, Diggle, Dark, Captain Lance, Felicity, Flashbacks all need to catch a bullet to the head.

Guess it is just like how he got kicked off that cliff when he got stabbed by ras al ghul
Show won't recover cuz peeps are too damn stubborn behind the scenes handling this
U know it's bad when the lead actor is saying shyt like we should be doing better we should bring back death stroke or a villain like that
It's not even the only issue its a issue
Fight scenes ain't even good no more
How the fukk that burned ass face dude taking on him diggle and Thea holding his own
Arrow season 1 and 2 would of beat his ass and snapped his neck
How all of a sudden Thea could beat up merlyn when he was giving Oliver that work
Now Oliver can beat him in 5 secs but can't beat up other dudes as fast shyt don't make no sense

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Guess it is just like how he got kicked off that cliff when he got stabbed by ras al ghul
Show won't recover cuz peeps are too damn stubborn behind the scenes handling this
U know it's bad when the lead actor is saying shyt like we should be doing better we should bring back death stroke or a villain like that
It's not even the only issue its a issue
Fight scenes ain't even good no more
How the fukk that burned ass face dude taking on him diggle and Thea holding his own
Arrow season 1 and 2 would of beat his ass and snapped his neck
How all of a sudden Thea could beat up merlyn when he was giving Oliver that work
Now Oliver can beat him in 5 secs but can't beat up other dudes as fast shyt don't make no sense
They nurfed the fukk out of Ollie when the other characters joined the team. It's like 2 completely different people from the 1st and 2nd season to now.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I heard that Charlotte Ross is going to be a series regular in Season 5 which means even more of Felicity's mom on this show. Yippee.:beli:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
In the city of heroes convention she said her character won't like that Oliver is Green Arrow so look out for that :mjlol:

Season 5 is gonna be asssssssss :lolbron::russ:

:trash: needs a arrow going between it
Watch this damn show out of habit and hope cuz I want it too return to greatness instead this shyt turned into felicity who never really gets hurt except that one time she got shot
Otherwise she undefeated
Now a post says momma smoak gonna be a reg

Might as well name the show SMOAK with glasses on top and the letters bloated up DD size too

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I stopped watching at the end of season 1; when he was Punisher, heard he goes full Batman season 2 and onward, didn't care for the same story from a weaker hero's standpoint. Wikia'ed everything else, seems like the show just went downhill. I can deal with a hero not going apeshyt and killing all of his enemies (Daredevil does this quite well), but Arrow is just too boring.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I stopped watching at the end of season 1; when he was Punisher, heard he goes full Batman season 2 and onward, didn't care for the same story from a weaker hero's standpoint. Wikia'ed everything else, seems like the show just went downhill. I can deal with a hero not going apeshyt and killing all of his enemies (Daredevil does this quite well), but Arrow is just too boring.
I'd recommend at least watching season 2 when the show was at its best. Yeah it is basically Batman lite but it was still great.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arrow might be the only show i've endured...because the main actor in real life was such a stand up dude. I don't much care about celebrities, but between the fukk Cancer campaign he has going, and how much he respected wrestling when he came in and did Summerslam, I tried to endure way past the point where my interest cut off.

I actually met the guy randomly on Thursday (no, really), as I was going to the movies in Manhattan. I guess he was doing press for TMNT or something? But he was just standing in the damn lobby.

As someone passionate about comic book shyt, I wanted to someone let him know the show declined without being...a dikk. How does one even do that, I don't know. But then he was super fukking nice and I completely forgot.

And I left like "wow, I don't know if he can act, and Arrow is balls right now...but gosh, what a swell fella." And then dude was serving pizza at a restaurant down the street from my job today to promote TMNT. That movie looks like meh as hell, he looks like he's just Arrow with a Hockey stick in it, and I hated the first one. But this man "bro dazzled" me into kinda wanting to see it.

Man, I hate this guy lol.