The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:wow: That's cold, I've never been in a street fight but I'm sure I can drop a putty.

Not really felicity got a 100% success rate against him no matter what he does even when they ain't together

Sad thing bout his fights is that he went from giving Barry that work at times to becoming the Brooklyn brawler status anybody could beat him
This dude is princess peach status as far as I'm concerned walking L :stopitslime:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Arrow might be the only show i've endured...because the main actor in real life was such a stand up dude. I don't much care about celebrities, but between the fukk Cancer campaign he has going, and how much he respected wrestling when he came in and did Summerslam, I tried to endure way past the point where my interest cut off.

I actually met the guy randomly on Thursday (no, really), as I was going to the movies in Manhattan. I guess he was doing press for TMNT or something? But he was just standing in the damn lobby.

As someone passionate about comic book shyt, I wanted to someone let him know the show declined without being...a dikk. How does one even do that, I don't know. But then he was super fukking nice and I completely forgot.

And I left like "wow, I don't know if he can act, and Arrow is balls right now...but gosh, what a swell fella." And then dude was serving pizza at a restaurant down the street from my job today to promote TMNT. That movie looks like meh as hell, he looks like he's just Arrow with a Hockey stick in it, and I hated the first one. But this man "bro dazzled" me into kinda wanting to see it.

Man, I hate this guy lol.

He's passionate about which I like but his voice ain't shyt when peeps in charge too busy listening to these fans
If the fans were so right their ratings wouldn't have dropped simple as that the min he saw that shyt consistently the head guy should of said fukk that back to what we do best gritty arrow HOH arrows put in the work for the fight scenes
Don't show flashback Unless on par with current events

Not that damn hard hell stick to what worked flash has and it's beating the shyt out of arrow

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Extended trailer the CW dropped on Monday for the season finale & 23rd episode of the season airing tonight:

Will Star City rise up to help stop Damien Darhk? Find out on the season finale of Arrow, Wednesday at 8/7c!

Producer's preview:

Oliver struggles to stand tall as the world crumbles around him on Wednesday's season finale of Arrow at 8/7c!

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I love how Barry is now an excuse to fix the DCTVU whenever the writers want to.

If something goes wrong?

giphy.gif

Last edited: