The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Need to fire the writers of the show. It has fallen off since they forced fed the viewers with Ollicity storylines. Then you have Malcolm who has became a filler. He doesn't add anything in the show since he had has hand cut off. :upsetfavre: The Black Canary in this season was done in poor taste. Beside Ollie,Felicity has been getting more shine than anybody else in the show, more shine than Darkh. :scust:

Fire the writers

Bring back the writers doing Flash

Problem solved

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fire the writers

Bring back the writers doing Flash

Problem solved

I read some more the 3 people who made arrow are still apart of
It and writing but what happened was once flash came then lot they delegated their duties to other people so they don't do what they use too do as much they focus more
On the other shows cuz they aren't as established as arrow was at the time
Now that flash is 2 of the main creators of it focus on it and lot where the 3rd guy is just on arrow lot
So it comes down to which show gets the better writer treatment since the 3 og writers aren't doing as much with the exception of 1 who is at fault for the felicity shyt cuz he focused more on arrow then lot
Where the other 2 either focus more on flash or 1 focuses on flash and the other is lot

As long as they don't do what they did in the beginning of arrow first 2 seasons together arrow won't grow unless they hire new writers

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
3 guys name are
Greg Berlanti
Andrew Kreisberg
Marc Guggenheim

with Greg and Andrew creating flash together with Geoff johns

And all 3 again for LOT

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Show has been officially thrown into the bushes. I officially quit this garbage ass show , it became a chore to watch it and felt like I was forcing myself to watch it since I saw it from the beginning eventhough it now has become complete and utter trash .

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Show has been officially thrown into the bushes. I officially quit this garbage ass show , it became a chore to watch it and felt like I was forcing myself to watch it since I saw it from the beginning eventhough it now has become complete and utter trash .

I quit like 3 episodes ago but it came like a habit to come in here every wednesday so I'm always lurking :lupe:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xc2T4w4.gif
Barry came thru:cape: and took all of Flabbrow's Juice:pachaha::flabbynsick::francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
3 guys name are
Greg Berlanti
Andrew Kreisberg
Marc Guggenheim

with Greg and Andrew creating flash together with Geoff johns

And all 3 again for LOT
Guggenheim gets co-creator and EP credit on Flash and LoT but he is the showrunner for Arrow and that is the only show he has any true control over which is why the show sucks balls.
Kreisberg is still the showrunner for Flash, Berlanti was a bit hands on with Supergirl but he really isn't all that involved with the running of any of these shows anymore.
So to re-iterate...Guggenheim is why Arrow is in the state it is in right now and until he (and his co-showrunner Wendy Mericle) are removed then I foresee things getting even worse.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Guggenheim gets co-creator and EP credit on Flash and LoT but he is the showrunner for Arrow and that is the only show he has any true control over which is why the show sucks balls.
Kreisberg is still the showrunner for Flash, Berlanti was a bit hands on with Supergirl but he really isn't all that involved with the running of any of these shows anymore.
So to re-iterate...Guggenheim is why Arrow is in the state it is in right now and until he (and his co-showrunner Wendy Mericle) are removed then I foresee things getting even worse.

At same time when Andrew was there for the first 2 seasons it was piff then he left his duties to delegate to other people
Not a coincidence it started to fall
Off after season 2 when he headed to flash for more hands on

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:Seeing so many rants, negative reviews, comments on here, tweets to the show runners. Plus the ratings dropping. Such a shame what's happened to this show. I keep telling myself i'll binge watch the episodes i've missed, but i can't lie, i don't have the desire to ::ld: