The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
This show been trash for awhile now...not sure why I keep watching.

BUT...I'm fine with them killing off Laurel...that character outlived its usefulness a LONG time ago. I have no faith in the writing team using it as jumping off point for further character development. And I actually have no faith that's she's actually dead. But, if she is it's a small, tiny step in the right direction. Show needs to trim the fat. There's too many ancillary characters that do nothing and provide nothing to the show. And it's proven these writers aren't skillful enough to develop them properly. Show was much better with Ollie as the centeralized figure and one major villain to fight with everyone else being one-note characters that could drop by and provide that one note. They should just do whatever they can to eliminate the need for the Diggles and Theas and Felicitys to play a major role and go back to Ollie basically one-man banding his fight against crime. Probably impossible to get back to that point...but it's really the only time the writers have been able to get it right.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
One can debate this season lacks a clear focus. We're 18 episodes in and we know more about Momma Smoaks life than HIVE's organization lol
unfortunately they did HIVE mad differently HIVE are supposed have operatives working for them not magic nonsense

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
200w.gif

11:59

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
They're being coy about it in interviews I've read so I think they're giving themselves enough wiggle room just in case

From what i've read on the EW article, Black Canary (Laurel) is pretty much dead. No fake outs here. Only question is that whom will take over the Black Canary moniker. All signs are pointing towards Felicity but...I don't see why Sara can't come back and take her claim back as the Black Canary. I only say that because she was initially the Black Canary before on top of her and Oliver being together and her having League of Assassin skills. It would also be poetic for her as she would be picking back up where her sister left off and try to take vengeance against the people whom killed her sister and fighting crime in Star City. Of course, the big caveat is that she's on Legends of Tomorrow so it remains to be seen how things will turn out for her on there.