The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Daps
Just :mindblown:
Dont forget about raw al ghoul stabbing up thea, and her surviving long enough to fly to nana pardat while bleeding out:childplease:

Dont forget merlyn getting stabbed in the fukking heart in season 1 and coming back like nothing happened. :childplease:

I wouldve been good if dark stabbed her in the neck or something. He didnt even hit a major artery based on where he stabbed her. She survived the surgery, but still ends up dying :dahell: How :why:
Meanwhile felcity took 5 shots and smiled.
Was stuck in a wheelchair for what a week,'before the magic negro came in with his magic chip:childplease:

Unbelievably flash seems to be the show thats more grounded in reality :pachaha:

Oh yeah almost forgot about ollie, in a flashback this season, getting bit by a shark, UNDERWATER NO LESS). Than somehow fought it off and was able to outswim it to reach the shore, while bleeding from his wound
:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

Forgot about the shark :laff:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sara finds out on LOT but haven't read anything about her making an appearance on Arrow.

Couldn't she just get Rip to drop her off at the time and place Laurel was killed to save her?

The writing is terrible!
What happened to Ollie's campaign manager?
How does Oliver have any money since he lost his company?
What are the point of the flashbacks after season 2?
Why didn't Oliver take Dahrk to a remote prison like he did Deathstroke?
If Felicity becomes a hero I'm going to lose it :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
bruh

EAjRShrAS_uqKz-vkFBqCVN5gmDomJ2ekU-CYKElfLA.jpg

BRUH

:dead:
So... What are we looking at here?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Couldn't she just get Rip to drop her off at the time and place Laurel was killed to save her?

The writing is terrible!
What happened to Ollie's campaign manager?
How does Oliver have any money since he lost his company?
What are the point of the flashbacks after season 2?
Why didn't Oliver take Dahrk to a remote prison like he did Deathstroke?
If Felicity becomes a hero I'm going to lose it :pachaha:
Campaign manager is gone breh... Who cares

Oliver gets money through Felicity I believe but he still has money regardless. Dude isn't broke

The flashbacks at least this season was to show that Oliver has faced magic like this before. That was the cool thing about Constantine being in the earlier episodes

Dhark supposedly didn't have any abilities. That's why. He was getting his ass whipped in prison at first.

Yeah... Felicity is starting to make me dislike the show.