The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hopefully this revenge tour ends the season on a good note. I've just gotten caught up. I think this season and last season are suffering fronted same unfocused writing.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
From what i've read on the EW article, Black Canary (Laurel) is pretty much dead. No fake outs here. Only question is that whom will take over the Black Canary moniker. All signs are pointing towards Felicity but...I don't see why Sara can't come back and take her claim back as the Black Canary. I only say that because she was initially the Black Canary before on top of her and Oliver being together and her having League of Assassin skills. It would also be poetic for her as she would be picking back up where her sister left off and try to take vengeance against the people whom killed her sister and fighting crime in Star City. Of course, the big caveat is that she's on Legends of Tomorrow so it remains to be seen how things will turn out for her on there.

You can always replace her on legends for real. Or just not have a black canary or take another DC character

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You can always replace her on legends for real. Or just not have a black canary or take another DC character

I think her being replaced on Legends would make the most sense. I believe that each season of Legends of Tomorrow will have a different super hero cast so this may line up really well for her to come back permanently to Star City. Also, a lot of viewers aren't going to take Felicity seriously as the Black Canary and her and Oliver trying to be together again. It would be one big step backwards.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think her being replaced on Legends would make the most sense. I believe that each season of Legends of Tomorrow will have a different super hero cast so this may line up really well for her to come back permanently to Star City. Also, a lot of viewers aren't going to take Felicity seriously as the Black Canary and her and Oliver trying to be together again. It would be one big step backwards.

Yup. No reason to move her into that role at all. Let Sara fill in and let it be that

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The episode she dies in is the episode they decide to flesh her out more than they ever did throughout the season :mjlol:
EXACTLY, that what I was thinking, I guess that was intentional so you would care when she died.. If she died season 2 when she was a piece of shyt no one would of cared, they had to bring her back in good graces so you would react.. However they could of had her get hit somewhere that we all know could kill you, :yeshrug: atleast we finally know what that future scene was about

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
bruh

EAjRShrAS_uqKz-vkFBqCVN5gmDomJ2ekU-CYKElfLA.jpg

BRUH

:dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Real talk. I'm blaming Diggle for Laurel's death. And if I was Ollie I wouldnt fukk wit him no more. He shytted on Ollie somethin serious. When people hit below the belt like that when they mad at u u gotta cut em off. Cause I just assume that's how they really feel. Straight up shytted on his whole character and ended up being WRONG. His insubordination is what put them in the position for that to happen. He needs to get rid of that team or establish some kind of authority. Cause that emotional bullshyt they pull costs them a life.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Real talk. I'm blaming Diggle for Laurel's death. And if I was Ollie I wouldnt fukk wit him no more. He shytted on Ollie somethin serious. When people hit below the belt like that when they mad at u u gotta cut em off. Cause I just assume that's how they really feel. Straight up shytted on his whole character and ended up being WRONG. His insubordination is what put them in the position for that to happen. He needs to get rid of that team or establish some kind of authority. Cause that emotional bullshyt they pull costs them a life.

Like Ollie is not emotional at times.... :heh: Dig was protecting his brother shyt does happen when you want to believe your family...

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I actually was looking forward to Ollie deading Digg-L at least for the rest of the season off the strength of this. He was going kinda hard at Ollie to be so disastrously wrong

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Like Ollie is not emotional at times.... :heh: Dig was protecting his brother shyt does happen when you want to believe your family...
Nah bro. This nikka Ollie is the one who got him to believe his brother and be friends with him again in the first place when he wrote him off. So it's OBVIOUSLY a reason he was whoopin his ass. Atleast give the man who watched ya back day in and day out the benefit of the doubt. Nah. His emotional ass not only utterly disrespected Ollie. He was completely insubordinate to him and that's what lead to Laurel's death.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I actually was looking forward to Ollie deading Digg-L at least for the rest of the season off the strength of this. He was going kinda hard at Ollie to be so disastrously wrong
It's his brother though. And Ollie understood that :yeshrug:

Poor Lance tho :sadcam:

This dude has taken so many L's to his heart. Dude probably gonna drop dead if something else happens to him anytime soon.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. I mean he didn't have to agree wit the nikka but to come at him like THAT? Then he basically made the move that lead them into the trap. And got Laurel killed.