The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
they're using the "multiverse" excuse with him so its a viable reason but it seems DC is just tightening its grip on what characters to use and not to use
IIRC the whole Suicide Squad got killed just cause of the movie.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It might have been a little unbeeleavable, but Arrow delivered an episode that was pretty funny :lolbron:.

I enjoy a good pun or pop culture reference like the Independence Day one that Detective Lance dropped :ehh:

Oliver trying to get Curtis to beehave while lives are on the line :damn:

Malcolm mocking Daark about his performance issues :mjlol:. They need to go ahead and get Malcolm a Jamie Lannister hand or something, I'm tired of seeing it in a sling.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah he is dropping spoliers. Someone else posted a pic leaked from the set and it basically confirms what he said about who died. You can read his post and tell he wasn't speculating at all :comeon:
:what: nikka it's still speculation. Nothing is confirmed. The episode didn't air yet we don't know what the fukk is gonna happen. Or how they gonna flip shyt. Like I said nikka pull ya skirt down. That's why every post I wrote I said IF they do this or IF they do that. Cause alotta people feel the photos may be either faked or have to do with Legends Of Tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

RG0BS1U.gif

It's all coming together, I gonna be drunk on Wednesday.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So she isn't even playing the Earth-2 Black Canary? They are using the bootleg Black Siren character from Season 1 the Justice League cartoon when the Cartoon Network didn't have the rights to use the Justice Society.