The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
going to be interesting to see how this show goes on without her but that definitely means she's coming to the Justice League movie next year
If that's their excuse, it's a cop out. The Flash is gonna be in that movie and I doubt they're killing him off on tv.

Like I said, that character's role on the show is kinda redundant right now. :ld:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
If that's their excuse, it's a cop out. The Flash is gonna be in that movie and I doubt they're killing him off on tv.

Like I said, that character's role on the show is kinda redundant right now. :ld:
they're using the "multiverse" excuse with him so its a viable reason but it seems DC is just tightening its grip on what characters to use and not to use

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
going to be interesting to see how this show goes on without her but that definitely means she's coming to the Justice League movie next year
Yeah DC has been on that fukk sh!t when it comes to TV/film to everybody not named Barry.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

:feedme: Rep me.

I don't watch the show but with Felicity and Sara in the picture, bytch was kinda redundant. :yeshrug:

Ce6B-CoUMAEGQmC.jpg

Its gonna be a major shytshow when the folks behind this show make Laurel's death all about Oliver and use it to be the thing that brings Olicity back together.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

And EP Andrew Kreisberg said the following in a recent interview he gave to Collider before the Supergirl/Flah crossover episode:
KREISBERG: We have a really exciting, fun doppleganger coming up in the penultimate episode of The Flash that we haven’t announced yet. That will be really cool.
The Flash and Supergirl Crossover Details from Producers

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
The Earth Two version of Black Canary will appear in episode 22 of The Flash. She still dead though on Arrow.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Ce6B-CoUMAEGQmC.jpg

Its gonna be a major shytshow when the folks behind this show make Laurel's death all about Oliver and use it to be the thing that brings Olicity back together.

Saw that coming a mile away. At least she's gonna get some respect on Flash :mjcry:

Also a fan did some amateur vfx for BC's canary cry

Said this only took him 2 hours too do. Goes to show how much they actually cared for her character.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The episode didn't even air. We speaking on what if's. Tell that nikka to pull his fukkin skirt down.

:manny:

I don't watch the show breh. Carry on then. :yeshrug:

Fred.