The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Obviously the death will affect Ollie but I cant see the showrunners handing him another massive L. I feel the inner circle is safe. With black gay Felicity's recent shine it could easily be him. Between him and Det. Lance.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Its crazy how a show can have Black Canary and Speedy (used to have Red Arrow) in it but never has given any of them their own arch-nemesis yet the tech support chick gets her own super-villain. I am waiting for the title of the show to change to Smoake & Arrow.

Diggle should have stole that Bee Man's helmet because it looked a million times better than the goofy one he wears.

They actually let Laurel say more than 2 lines and gave her scenes with Oliver all in one episode...I'm pretty sure that means she is the character that is getting killed off next episode.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
8cvqKIH.jpg

Q0bYUx4.jpg

iVtgoIY.jpg

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast

:feedme: Rep me.

I don't watch the show but with Felicity and Sara in the picture, bytch was kinda redundant. :yeshrug:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Its crazy how a show can have Black Canary and Speedy (used to have Red Arrow) in it but never has given any of them their own arch-nemesis yet the tech support chick gets her own super-villain. I am waiting for the title of the show to change to Smoake & Arrow.

Diggle should have stole that Bee Man's helmet because it looked a million times better than the goofy one he wears.

They actually let Laurel say more than 2 lines and gave her scenes with Oliver all in one episode...I'm pretty sure that means she is the character that is getting killed off next episode.
:jbhmm:

:leon:

:win:

:smugbiden:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-

:feedme: Rep me.

I don't watch the show but with Felicity and Sara in the picture, bytch was kinda redundant. :yeshrug:

going to be interesting to see how this show goes on without her but that definitely means she's coming to the Justice League movie next year