The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Struggle Island Flashback: Walker edition:dwillhuh: LaureL indirect L from William's reveal:huhldup: Lance comfort food for her misfortune:francis: Dig-L's family jewelz:ehh: Babymoms NOSE Green Arrow identity too:ld: 'Constatine's in hell':skip: Dahrk's cockiness outta hand:ufdup: Vixen totem :cape: dismantled ETHER Fingers:heh: The D gotta fly sistah on top:steviej: Speedy backwards sphere shot:whew: Thea & Malcolm BARZ Go HAM:birdman: Felicity's bullshyt walk-off FUKKERY:beli: At least, Oli son got the memo:yeshrug:, and threw Flash action-figure in the bushes:lolbron: Still famine from season 1-2 PIFF, tho:feedme:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Has anyone been talking about that pawg in them flashbacks. She might be more hips than ass but still :takedat:

latest

elysia-rotaru.jpg

elysia-rotaru-1.jpg

Her name's Elysia Rotaru :takedat:

Daps
Vixen was good and I liked the way they did the animal effects for her powers. It was comical as fukk watching her go full animal kingdom on a tasteful vase.:mjlol:

I continue to FF through the flashbacks and have no intention of stopping.

Liked the mention of Constantine. Hopefully he is in Legends of Tomorrow next season and we can get an explanation of what he was doing in hell.

Felicity continues to be a huge black hole of suck on this show. Her overreaction to Oliver having a kid was expected but still sucks. Also I cannot get out of my bed in the morning with as much steadiness and grace as Felicity got her crippled ass out of that wheelchair at the end of the episode.

Now this is just me making assumptions but the whole Felicity getting shot and put in a wheelchair thing has been totally ridiculous and can only have been done so that down the road Felicity will end up with some type of super-power due to the chip that Mr. Terrific made for her. The people in charge of this show aint slick.

:russ:

True................ except a dead robin body in your backyard like a deceased pet :pachaha:

:dahell: