The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the ep was solid imo (mostly cuz im legit in love with katrina law, my pocahontas :noah:) but the constant need to have ol girl have a side story EVERY fukkING EPISODE is starting to wear pretty damn thin with me :francis:...this shows best eps and best seasons was when ollie was front and center but now with the thousands of sidekicks and felicity bullshyt u can see just how badly the show misses that simplistic aspect. Did anyone else feel the fight between malcolm and ollie was some bullshyt too? like ollie literally mopped this dude up in like 20 seconds barely breaking a sweat against a dude who used to stomp him clean out for an entire season :mindblown: i thought it was a trick til they showed him walk up with the stump before nyssa threw the ring away. I was so confused by that. If u can mop up malcolm like that u shouldnt have any trouble with any villain from now on

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

:heh:

AR414b_0161b.jpg

Mama Smoak :takedat:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I liked this episode but overall...I'm very conflicted with this series as of late. I'm a little concerned in the direction that this show is going. Especially since everything that is good about Arrow is slowly being gutted out from it. Definitely wasn't happy that the moniker Ra's Al Ghul is now gone. Again, I understand why but it just doesn't sit good with me. Hopefully things will steer itself back on course because right now, this show is in shaky waters.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This series, even though it was possible originally by intent anyway, is going to conclude after season 5. That's where Oliver will finally leave the island and everything in the present is completed whole. The way they're gutting this show is definitive that they're no longer aren't going to make Arrow a high priority in their DCTV universe.

With that said, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. My only main gripe was the action fights were lame, especially the extremely underwhelming Ollie vs Malcolm fight... A far cry to the epic one back in the season one finale. But I love the father parallels to include the flashbacks. I love the foreshadowing by Felicity in her belief that people never ever change suggesting that Oliver will always be that person that he's trying not to be, and I feel their relationship is going to sower once she finds out about his son which further proves her point for the fact that Oliver still is keeping secrets and lying. I feel now that his son is in play, however, that the producers are going to cop out and NOT kill a main character but have his son under the grave and Oliver is going to find out the real person behind it is Malcolm and not Darhk and therefore making the vow to kill him because he gave him a pass for so many years.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Merlyn fell pretty easily don't you think?:jbhmm:

Makes no damn sense merlyn even got some hits on dark so wouldn't Oliver be doing even more damage to dark not getting his ass kicked as easily

Maybe Bane will be the season 5 villain and resurrect The League of Assassins

If they use a similar bane from dark knight rises shyt would be flames :banderas:
Quotes ass whopping worse than any other comic book tv show

Nysa to damn fine not be wifed up I mean he is married to her I drop felicity so quick flash speed wouldn't have no speed on me :ahh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Oh so now he's gonna fukking kill him huh? :comeon:

Let a snake slither away brehs instead of cutting off its fukking head
"Sure you killed over 500 people in what would've been an economic genocide and in process killed your son (who was my best friend), impregnated my mother who was still married to my dad and orchestrated the incident that ended up getting my father killed and my ass trapped on a hellish island for 5 years.......but you are my sister's biological father so you cool....... wait you brainwashed her into killing my ex girlfriend and painted a target on her back and got her killed in the first place. You've got a worse rapsheet than Deathstroke (who you released to kill us in training if you remember), I absolutely didn't see this backstabbing coming :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Sure you killed over 500 people in what would've been an economic genocide and in process killed your son (who was my best friend), impregnated my mother who was still married to my dad and orchestrated the incident that ended up getting my father killed and my ass trapped on a hellish island for 5 years.......but you are my sister's biological father so you cool....... wait you brainwashed her into killing my ex girlfriend and painted a target on her back and got her killed in the first place. You've got a worse rapsheet than Deathstroke (who you released to kill us in training if you remember), I absolutely didn't see this backstabbing coming :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:
Basically sums up how fukking stupid it is that Malcolm isn't dead yet

The axe murderer

Daps
Basically sums up how fukking stupid it is that Malcolm isn't dead yet
Not even incarcerated because apparently no cage can hold him.
tqHARym.png

But somehow they've managed to cage a dangerous mofo like Deathstroke
tqHARym.png
And the Flash got supervillains who can level city blocks caged up
tqHARym.png

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not even incarcerated because apparently no cage can hold him.
tqHARym.png

But somehow they've managed to cage a dangerous mofo like Deathstroke
tqHARym.png
And the Flash got supervillains who can level city blocks caged up
tqHARym.png
B-b-but he's my sister's biological father. That excuses all the bad shyt he's done :mjcry:

The axe murderer

Daps
B-b-but he's my sister's biological father. That excuses all the bad shyt he's done :mjcry:
Merlyn's plot shield is strong enough to survive at ground zero of nuclear blast. This dude got Vandal Savage owing him one and got his arm cut off for nothing :russ:.

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I really don't understand why Oliver cares if Nyssa dies? He could just take the medicine after Merlin killed her :francis: