Avengers compound
That's some dastardly and mutely levels of evil right there
tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zpskjyjv4z9.gif

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Well we now know that either his son or ex is in the grave. Hence why Barry came back.

Also with all the changes they've made for the DC Movie Universe, I wouldn't be surprised with the League is part of an upcoming movie.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Nyssa was the only good thing about this episode. It still bothers me that she couldn't defeat Malcolm by herself but whatever. It was also bothering me why Oliver didn't stay with her. Like she's literally the perfect ,badass, ride or die chick, then I remembered she was a lesbian. It was funny watching her claim him as her husband still though. They made sure to pan in on Felishytty's face as he went along with it :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
garbage episode but at least it didnt spend to much time on corny flashbacks, didn't spend to much time on corny love stories and had action

arrow is at it sbest with the villainous dark malcolm, if darhk can put a few slugs in little william :blessed: the show may actually return, season finale ollie killing darhk and darhk is laughing on some you know malcolm gave up your son :wow:.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol at sending a bunch of assassins home

ollie been struggling with bums all season but defeats malcolm in 20 seconds :beli:

malcolm loses a hand and gets bandaged up and is fine a while later

how the hell would ra's know ollie had a son :dahell: sloppy shoddy writing

dudes shooting arrows in th e street killing civillians and the cops do nothing

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Well we now know that either his son or ex is in the grave. Hence why Barry came back.

Also with all the changes they've made for the DC Movie Universe, I wouldn't be surprised with the League is part of an upcoming movie.

Rumor is that the Batman solo will involve Ra's reviving Jason so he ends up as Red Hood

So you might be right