The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Sure you killed over 500 people in what would've been an economic genocide and in process killed your son (who was my best friend), impregnated my mother who was still married to my dad and orchestrated the incident that ended up getting my father killed and my ass trapped on a hellish island for 5 years.......but you are my sister's biological father so you cool....... wait you brainwashed her into killing my ex girlfriend and painted a target on her back and got her killed in the first place. You've got a worse rapsheet than Deathstroke (who you released to kill us in training if you remember), I absolutely didn't see this backstabbing coming :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:
This show lol

Daps
Watching season 1 ep 23 :banderas:

Oliver and Felicity sneaking into Merlyn Global :banderas:

Oliver smashing LaureL :banderas:

the fight scene between Oliver and Merlyn :banderas:

if we could only pinpoint the exact moment when this show started getting terrible and send Rip Hunter back in time to get it bck on track :mjcry:

Daps
Watching season 1 ep 23 :banderas:

Oliver and Felicity sneaking into Merlyn Global :banderas:

Oliver smashing LaureL :banderas:

the fight scene between Oliver and Merlyn :banderas:

if we could only pinpoint the exact moment when this show started getting terrible and send Rip Hunter back in time to get it bck on track :mjcry:

when Merlyn tells Tommy his plan and let's him listen to the voicemail of his dying mother.... powerful scene

but why everybody in the arrowverse mama gotta die? :mjcry:

Tommy mama, Barry mama, Oliver mama :mjcry:

this scene really shows why Malcolm lost it and became a psycho... listening to his wife dying just messed him up

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
seems like DC finally told them no more Batverse stuff, it all belongs to Batfleck, especially after that last trailer. Arrow is going to have to live on their own.

That makes sense. 1 of the podcasts I listen to has been saying all season that it feels like the producers are now trying to make the show an actual Green Arrow show instead of a wannabe Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy that it started out as.

Daps
That makes sense. 1 of the podcasts I listen to has been saying all season that it feels like the producers are now trying to make the show an actual Green Arrow show instead of a wannabe Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy that it started out as.

Batman has never dropped bodies though. :ufdup: Batman never kills. In season 1, if someone messed up Oliver's big belly burger order, he was gonna snap their spine.

thats what the show needs to get back to. Forget the Batman storylines, forget all of that

Just strip the show and go back to the bare basics

Kill off felicity, put LaureL and Oliver together, let Thea die, and make Oliver killing Merlyn make him see that he had the right idea when he was snapping necks in season 1, because there's certain people that you can't let live

Merlyn was singlehandedly responsible for what's happening to Thea, for Oliver getting a sword through the chest, for Vandal Savage taking over the future, and now for whatever is gonna happen to Oliver's son

There's just some ppl that gotta get ended :wow:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
innngifv4_zps90a4c3e4.gif