The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Calculator under estimated Felicity's division:ufdup: League of Assassins Go HAM in Starling City:lupe: Struggle Canary Cry still inaudible:beli: Dig-L drop a gem on 'em:jbhmm: Thea's life hung in the balance:ohlawd: of Oli's Island Flashback:russell:, and denial of being Nyssa:fire: husband:usure: Malcolm's arms too short to box with GAWD:banderas: Ra's al Ghul demon ring ETHER:lupe:, and LOHolmes dismantled:flabbynsick: But, a one-handed demoralize maleficent b*stard:demonic:, in the cut's a scary sight:dame: Gave Darhk the green light on Young William:whoa: 2/2; Arrow:cook: slowly tryin to get back the juice:feedme:

Last edited:
Daps
well brehs

at least they tried last night? :manny:

I kinda felt like the Arrow writers had been stealthin on the Coli reading our posts about how terrible the show has gotten like :wow: :mjcry: "somebody tell Guggenheim
we gotta do better"

I feel like they made an effort at least :ehh: and tried to balance some of the original piffery that made Arrow a force of nature, with another useless Felicity plot to appease their newly found female audience

can't say I'm mad at that. This was the first half decent episode in a long time

if they can bring Arrow back to the level it was during season 1 and 2 for the brehs, and then have a Felicity subplot that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the main plot of the show for their female audience, I'll take that

it's better than what they had been doing before :yeshrug:

the fight scene was still :comeon: though

they couldn't have put more effort into the fight between Oliver and Merlin?

Imma need the producers to go take a day, sit down and binge watch the entire first season on Netflix and then come back to work tomorrow ready to make something happen

we need season 1 action scenes :feedme:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
well brehs

at least they tried last night? :manny:

I kinda felt like the Arrow writers had been stealthin on the Coli reading our posts about how terrible the show has gotten like :wow: :mjcry: "somebody tell Guggenheim
we gotta do better"

I feel like they made an effort at least :ehh: and tried to balance some of the original piffery that made Arrow a force of nature, with another useless Felicity plot to appease their newly found female audience

can't say I'm mad at that. This was the first half decent episode in a long time

if they can bring Arrow back to the level it was during season 1 and 2 for the brehs, and then have a Felicity subplot that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the main plot of the show for their female audience, I'll take that

it's better than what they had been doing before :yeshrug:

the fight scene was still :comeon: though

they couldn't have put more effort into the fight between Oliver and Merlin?

Imma need the producers to go take a day, sit down and binge watch the entire first season on Netflix and then come back to work tomorrow ready to make something happen

we need season 1 action scenes :feedme:
If omitting the League of Assassin's storyline from the show after last night i believe we're heading in the right direction

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The whole conceit of the episode was :ld:. Nyssa going thru the whole ordeal of trying to get Oliver to kill Malcolm because she doesn't want to fight him, only to end up fighting him later on. Then to disband the LOA because Laurel said a few words to her :skip:.

Malcolm swearing that he wants to save Thea and loves her, but not willing to give up the ring after Nyssa showed that the Listerine worked as a cure :why:

I forgot all about Nyssa being married to Oliver, do they have to get divorced before he can marry Felicity :pachaha:

I didn't forget about his son, but definitely his name. When Malcolm said William, I was like :dwillhuh:

I agree the fights have been lacking lately, I thought Oliver and Malcolm had came up with a plan to fake his death or defeat the way he got bodied so quick :francis: