The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:mjlol: Being that it's on the CW, that's very doubtful.
yeah, i mean Supernatural been on for like 12 years i think. It's end whenever DC and CBS want it too.

I'm still mostly enjoying the show, but it's def fallen off since the :banderas: of season 2.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
yeah, i mean Supernatural been on for like 12 years i think. It's end whenever DC and CBS want it too.

I'm still mostly enjoying the show, but it's def fallen off since the :banderas: of season 2.
Supernatural is great though :ufdup: The Winchesters take on all comers demons, vamps, ghouls, hell hounds, knights of hell, Cain the first murderer himself, Lucifer, Angels,ghosts, everyone catches it:demonic:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They really need to stop the fukking flashbacks. They are horrible now and I really don't give a fukk about them.
They should be used sparingly when it has something to do with an episode like the Constantine one and the flashback ep with Deadshot.

Liked the guy playing Anarky though but I really do wish they had given him his costume from the comics instead of that budget outfit/mask he was wearing.

And Damian is an ungrateful mofo...Oliver saves his wife and kid and all Damian gives him as a reward is a postponed death sentence. Cold blooded.

Yes the flashbacks have lost their appeal, they are pointless and distract from the plot, like I get mad when they cut from an interesting scene to force one in.. This Anarky guy is annoying, I wish they kill him already, I don't even remember his origin

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Supernatural is great though :ufdup: The Winchesters take on all comers demons, vamps, ghouls, hell hounds, knights of hell, Cain the first murderer himself, Lucifer, Angels,ghosts, everyone catches it:demonic:

I still fukks with vampire diaries tho granted forgot what season got annoying but it came back good tho
I think originals is piff tho

Arrow too me is they fukked around and got all caught up in that flash hype and tried to bring it too the show which is stupid for starters

And also why all of a sudden he getting his ass beat more often from non main villains

He could of still been hoh in a relationship but now he all in his feelings

The felicity thing is just forced which is the problem I don't mind them together but she gets too much damn screen time she should do her role like it was before or like Cisco

Flash back are just bad pure trash they use to be on par as the ep or better but they don't either make sense or have a use at all

Should of kept this show more dark fukk that light heart shyt and comedy shyt

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
YES!!!!!

SHE'S BROKEN!!!

SHE fukkING BROKEN!!! :mjcry::blessed:

I get not liking a character but breh :dahell:

:martin: Why is this reaction a suprise to you? Everybody was hoping & celeberating her being dead at the end of the mid-season finale. Anything that ends the Olicity 'ship & ends Felicty being a Virtual Defacto co-lead to Oliver gets a co-sign in my book.