Thea please have my evil ass babies :ohlawd:
aHR0cDovL3M3LmRpcmVjdHVwbG9hZC5uZXQvaW1hZ2VzLzEyMTExNC90cXVudmhlei5naWY

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They really need to stop the fukking flashbacks. They are horrible now and I really don't give a fukk about them.
They should be used sparingly when it has something to do with an episode like the Constantine one and the flashback ep with Deadshot.

That gotdam struggle Canary Cry they have Laurel using is stupid. It isn't even an offensive weapon, its a distraction and honestly some smoke bombs or flash grenades would be more effective. Cisco builds laser cannons and dimensional doorways but he can't make a sonic scream device that actually has some punch to it?

Am I the only one not really looking forward to all of the time that is going to be spent on Felicity coming to grips with her paralysis? Its like the people behind this show don't realize that Felicity became popular because she was the happy, funny sidekickng character and that constantly putting her in heavy dramatic situations only exposes how bad of an actress the chick playing her is? And if we are going to be getting a constant barrage of crappy dialogue like that shyt Oliver said to Laurel at the hospital about how even though they "go out every night to fight assassins and meta-humans that Felicity is the strongest one of the all" then I am going to be vomiting all over myself every Wednesday night.

I also don't care who is in that grave either because since its not Felicity the entire thing is a worthless waste of time.

Liked the guy playing Anarky though but I really do wish they had given him his costume from the comics instead of that budget outfit/mask he was wearing.

And Damian is an ungrateful mofo...Oliver saves his wife and kid and all Damian gives him as a reward is a postponed death sentence. Cold blooded.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Did people really think Felicity would be the one in the grave :skip:?

While Damian's attack on Felicity does raise the stakes and give real weight to his battle against Oliver, I agree its not w/out negatives if it results in Felicity going back to her crying, emotional mode.

Flashbacks haven't been good since season 2.

Good to see Diggle and his brother have worked out some of their issues, enough to play Spades with each other. Not sure why he didn't give up the info sooner, could have avoided that beatdown :pachaha:

Oliver telling Laurel and Diggle I'm done talking, "If you don't like it, there's the door" :ufdup:

Whatever Darkh's grand plan is, it better not be another Earthquake machine :francis: