The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Lol, I'm still here!! I just finished watching the latest episode. It was pretty good. Nothing too much to comment on except for knowing that Felicity's spine was damaged. What has me intrigued the most about this is of course, Legends of Tomorrow and how things will tie into the Arrow Universe. In any case, Arrow is off to a slow start again, but I'm expecting to see chaos in the next few episodes.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Felicity's still alive:beli: Tease of Killa Season One:stopitslime: Island flashback whiplash:comeon: Lance and Playboy mom caught:yeshrug: Struggle Canary Cry:russell: Dig-L babymoms still call the shots:mjlol: Thea's Adam's Apple sphere placement:whew: Anarky's heat fizzled :shaq2: ETHER Hands in the cut:huhldup:, and his wife's Coldblooded :ehh: Barry runs Oliver by a long-shot:childplease:, alas Chef:cook: behind the 3-Line:troll: Had a spark when it started, tho:francis:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just watched was an alright episode :francis: Honestly the DC access special for the Justice League and Suicide Squad have my attention right now. Flashs show>>>>> Eobard Gawdmode coming next week :wow:
Thea, Diggle, or Lance are my picks:mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

The only reason I am even still interested in Arrow right there.
Last night's episode was a struggle to get through. This show is really starting to become thoroughly disappointing.