The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm damn near done with the show. I'm only watching to see what happens at this point. It feels like a completely different show than it was starting off. Ollie out of shape and gets his ass whooped left n right now.

That shyt pisses me off him getting his ass beats by the putties not the main villain only
I get if they get a hit but he be all on the floor like he got rocked by Tyson by some low level tier guy makes no damn sense what they did to hoh Ollie where is he at bring him back :mjcry:

Speedy get beat less than he does at this rate he damn near laureL Status

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That shyt pisses me off him getting his ass beats by the putties not the main villain only
I get if they get a hit but he be all on the floor like he got rocked by Tyson by some low level tier guy makes no damn sense what they did to hoh Ollie where is he at bring him back :mjcry:

The shyt makes absolutely no sense. I feel like they dumbed both him and Diggle down and they spend way more time focusing on the women of the show. I can't fukk wit it. The show is damn near unrecognizable right now. From budget to tone to everything.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The shyt makes absolutely no sense. I feel like they dumbed both him and Diggle down and they spend way more time focusing on the women of the show. I can't fukk wit it. The show is damn near unrecognizable right now. From budget to tone to everything.
See you next week :youngsabo:

Y'all act like someone's got a gun to your head, forcing you to watch this shyt. If you don't like it anymore, move on :heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
See you next week :youngsabo:

Y'all act like someone's got a gun to your head, forcing you to watch this shyt. If you don't like it anymore, move on :heh:

Ain't even like that breh it's like the show did a spinoff on itself and changed drastically that's all of course u can stop watching just making observations to what's wrong with the show nothing more

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan:The only woman they focus on is Felicity.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only want him back if they the material is exceptional.

They need one of The Flash writers or something.

I want Deathstroke back too...they need to buy Manu Bennett a first class ticket from wherever they are shooting that Shannara show and get him back as the season long bad guy.
Shannara is already done filming.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I finally watched the episode. And i thought it was actually a good episode. Not season 1/2 level. But it had a dark tone which i liked. It seems like felicity is wheelchair bound permanently. I liked anarchy as a villain. Seems like hes going to be a good nemesis to speedy in terms pf trying to corrupt her. Maybe he could be a joker like villain :jbhmm:
I think diggle is going to die this season :mjcry:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

floyd.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Arrow used to be good, back in the gawdess huntress days, when he used to kill dudes. When he was the arrogrant a$$hole, smashing summer glau.

When the gawd crixus was toying with Jim and there was that list and folks who failed the city were getting merked

Now it's ass and atrocious

Ish is Archie Manning status seeing your two sons eli (legends of tomorrow) and Peyton (flash) be better than you.