The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yup..nikkas is finicky as fukk and soft as burger buns
Terrible character development is terrible character development breh. nikkas used to love Kate Cassidy too then season 2-3 came. The Felicity backlash was warranted given how badly written it was this past season.

This ain't sports breh there need be no loyalty to anyone character if it's badly written

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Terrible character development is terrible character development breh. nikkas used to love Kate Cassidy too then season 2-3 came. The Felicity backlash was warranted given how badly written it was this past season.

This ain't sports breh there need be no loyalty to anyone character if it's badly written

I'm not saying be loyal to her because yeah fukk that but what I am saying is the backlash against a character because of one bad season when cats wanted to impregnate her two seasons prior is fickle as hell to me and not rational at all. Rather than just seeing what they do with her this season. There's the rational view of "fukk, I didnt like what they did with her character last year. I hope they fix that" and then the irrational of "Fukk her, she ruined the show, she's an awful character, I hope they kill her"

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm not saying be loyal to her because yeah fukk that but what I am saying is the backlash against a character because of one bad season when cats wanted to impregnate her two seasons prior is fickle as hell to me and not rational at all. Rather than just seeing what they do with her this season. There's the rational view of "fukk, I didnt like what they did with her character last year. I hope they fix that" and then the irrational of "Fukk her, she ruined the show, she's an awful character, I hope they kill her"

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
when did i say i didnt wanna impregnate her no more :dahell:....i just want her to STFU WHILE I DO IT :damn:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yall don't like felicity? She bad as fukk to me. Her and Thea whining pissed me off in season 3 but I prefer her character to Thea's
I like both their characters just dont like how Felicity was handled last year and of course in typical internet fashion, one bad season makes everyone forget how much they loved her the 2 seasons prior

I liked Felicity the comic relief supporting character. Felicity the co-lead character that has basically swallowed the show and become pretty much as big of a focus as the guy who the show is named after bugs the fukk out of me.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yo continue your felicity hating on the season 3 thread
giphy.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I know it's going to bother cats on here for me saying this but fukk it, I don't care: Greg Berlanti, the impresario behind this and Flash, is a gay man. And he's also a cat who wants to see diversity on tv, I've read articles with him talking about that very subject. So any chance he gets to shine a light on minorities, on any kind of minority, he's going to do it. That's his prerogative since its his show and he's using the characters as he sees fit and altering them to reflect 2015 not 1965.

As far as Mr. Terrific being gay, whatever and here's why: in our community, no matter what, we have an issue with homosexuality, especially when it comes to gay men. That's real shyt. No matter what strides we make as a people, no matter how open minded we as black people say we are, and no matter how progressive we think we are, this particular issue shows that we aren't anywhere near we we think we are in terms of progressiveness. Lee Daniels has spoken on that and just by living in a predominantly black county and a place that probably has the highest concentration of black people in the country, I can attest to that being more true than I'd like it to be. So now you've got a prominent character on a hit show who's black and a gay man, which will work cats I know who are black and gay and yet feel like there's no acceptance for them from their own people. We will accept a lot of crap and dudes getting away with a lot of stuff, including beating on women (Floyd Mayweather) but when it comes to a brother being gay, we're quick to :whoa: and be up in arms about it. And I'm not directing this to you specifically breh, just using your comment as a springboard for the whole thing. It doesn't emasculate someone for them to be gay, that's a stereotype that we need to look at and fix for real
:what:Yes it does

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
ok so every gay dude in the world is suddenly less of a man because he's gay? Okay if that's how you and @satam55 want to play it, cool. I'll let y'all play that and live in that world. It's 2015 man
:mjlol:Yes. How does having a dookie fetish and sucking dikk NOT make you less of a man? :martin: In 2015 or whenever.