The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol:Yes. How does having a dookie fetish and sucking dikk NOT make you less of a man? :martin: In 2015 or whenever.

Let's say you're a military cat. Hardcore military cat. You're a trained killer, and could easily yoke me or you or any of us who aren't trained. You've fought, bled, shot at and been shot at. You'd be less of a man because of your sexual preference? Or not even that stereotypical view of manhood, but just the simple things of being a man: handling your business. Taking care of your kid(s), paying your bills, holding down your significant other, and taking care of your shyt when you need to take care of your shyt and you're gay. Is he less of a man than the heterosexual deadbeat dad or the heterosexual child abuser or woman beater? Or is he less of a man that the guy who doesn't handle his business and sits on his ass all day?

Or if you've got two guys with everything being equal, one's sexual orientation is really going to make you less of a man? Again, if that's how you feel breh, cool, but I don't.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Let's say you're a military cat. Hardcore military cat. You're a trained killer, and could easily yoke me or you or any of us who aren't trained. You've fought, bled, shot at and been shot at. You'd be less of a man because of your sexual preference? Or not even that stereotypical view of manhood, but just the simple things of being a man: handling your business. Taking care of your kid(s), paying your bills, holding down your significant other, and taking care of your shyt when you need to take care of your shyt and you're gay. Is he less of a man than the heterosexual deadbeat dad or the heterosexual child abuser or woman beater? Or is he less of a man that the guy who doesn't handle his business and sits on his ass all day?

Or if you've got two guys with everything being equal, one's sexual orientation is really going to make you less of a man? Again, if that's how you feel breh, cool, but I don't.
Them miltiary homos are exceptions yet are still disgusting.

People always bring up homo soldiers :upsetfavre:They make up less than 1% of fakkits bruh.

As for your scenario...:mjlol:... Talk about going to extremes to try to make a point.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Them miltiary homos are exceptions yet are still disgusting.

People always bring up homo soldiers :upsetfavre:They make up less than 1% of fakkits bruh.

As for your scenario...:mjlol:... Talk about going to extremes to try to make a point.

Again breh, I don't feel that who you love or who you're into makes you less of a man. How you carry yourself and how you handle your responsibilities makes you a man. That same idea that any dumbass can get someone pregnant but it takes a real man to be a father.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Diggle1-600_55e9f80a821585.94767504.jpg

Diggle2-600_55e9f8381acab2.84907534.jpg

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Again breh, I don't feel that who you love or who you're into makes you less of a man. How you carry yourself and how you handle your responsibilities makes you a man. That same idea that any dumbass can get someone pregnant but it takes a real man to be a father.
I agree with you in the bold.

But getting fukked in the ass and sucking dikk makes you less than a man bruh. :scust:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It looks like it's covering up his face and eyes. how can homie fight crime when he can't see
If it shifts an inch to the left or right there's absolutely no way he'd be able to see, especially if he's constantly in motion :pachaha: Just a terrible design all around.