Can't wait :wow:

5fjvgRP.gif

Ollie been eating well :banderas:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The trailer will please those who easily are but I dont know if it resolves any questions and it does seem like they are a whole lot of characters this year, maybe too many characters as costumes. I get Arrow has his squad like Batman but eh I dont know. It will probably work as a regular easy watch comic.
At least it looks like they are trying to avoid the mistakes of Smallville anytime it felt like they are going that path

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
The trailer will please those who easily are but I dont know if it resolves any questions and it does seem like they are a whole lot of characters this year, maybe too many characters as costumes. I get Arrow has his squad like Batman but eh I dont know. It will probably work as a regular easy watch comic.
At least it looks like they are trying to avoid the mistakes of Smallville anytime it felt like they are going that path
Smallville :scust:( i only have this reaction to the show because Arrow and Flash made me hate it)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm 50/50.... but amped to see new villians introduced... and the black guy is mr terrific... so he's gonna fit right in... I think diggle is supposed to be guardian. that's the inspiration for the suit. the helmet needs work though...

2805866-guardian.png

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NEW TRAILER OUT.... Thank god that Diggle helmet looks way better than the poster. (dope trailer)

They can't be serious with Oliver and Felicity 7th Heaven living:martin:

...Arrow better get back to the first two seasons of PIFF, or its bushes pleihboi:birdman:

Best part was seeing Sexy-Ass Nyssa and BAWSE Lady Amanda:ahh:

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Smallville :scust:( i only have this reaction to the show because Arrow and Flash made me hate it)

:mjcry:
I know breh. It was one of my favorite shows but the combination of bad writing and an annoying fandom really turned me off it. And I have a contraian view on some of the things that the fans hated but the fact they would keep bringing it up plus the show fed into it had me like:francis:. Even now I cant really look back on it

Arrow and Flash do make the same mistakes but they have at least a chance to remedy it from time to time

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I don't like the trailer and I may not like season 4. My main issue is with Mr. Terrific. You see I don't mind so much that they made him gay as much as the fact that they made him so fukking beta. I mean Felicity's fukking side kick :beli:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
holy shyt :mjlol:
They made Mr.terrific gay :what:why didn't they just go wit the white Mr.terrific
and lose the opportunity to make one of the smartest black men in comics a slap schtick homo sidekick? nah they couldnt do that :mjpls:

the trailer overall was decent...damien dahrk is a solid villain (well psychologically) and the dude they got playing him is always good so it should wind up being a lot better than last season. A whole lot of felicity in that trailer tho which makes me look at it like :francis: cuz that was one of the major reasons why last season was ass cheeks. My bae thea is hopefully in just as many scenes :noah: