Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Trailer was decent. Feels like there's too many costumed heroes now but it looks like Thea might turn sometime during the season. I wonder where Jeri Ryan comes into this, she looked like a politician of sorts that might be in Darhk's pocket.

They can't be serious with Oliver and Felicity 7th Heaven living:martin:

:deadmanny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm actually kinda interested in seeing where they develop Laurel as the Canary. For all the hate she gets, I'm actually curious to see if they'll elevate her story. Usually in these shows if the fandom hates on a character (particularly female ones) they kinda get buried into coasted storylines but they actually have a chance to make her kind of interesting

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Again my issue isn't even gay Mr. Terrific as much as it is gay beta Mr. Terrific. Why couldn't they make him like Alpha earth 2 gay green lantern :francis:
I am wondering if the character of Curtis **** on Arrow is not going to be Mr. Terrific and they will introduce Michael **** (the actual name of the character in the comics) as Curtis' father who it turns out is Mr. Terrific.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjpls: Since they decided to use a Black Mr. Terrific. Can't have too many Brothas on the show, so they emasculate him.

I know it's going to bother cats on here for me saying this but fukk it, I don't care: Greg Berlanti, the impresario behind this and Flash, is a gay man. And he's also a cat who wants to see diversity on tv, I've read articles with him talking about that very subject. So any chance he gets to shine a light on minorities, on any kind of minority, he's going to do it. That's his prerogative since its his show and he's using the characters as he sees fit and altering them to reflect 2015 not 1965.

As far as Mr. Terrific being gay, whatever and here's why: in our community, no matter what, we have an issue with homosexuality, especially when it comes to gay men. That's real shyt. No matter what strides we make as a people, no matter how open minded we as black people say we are, and no matter how progressive we think we are, this particular issue shows that we aren't anywhere near we we think we are in terms of progressiveness. Lee Daniels has spoken on that and just by living in a predominantly black county and a place that probably has the highest concentration of black people in the country, I can attest to that being more true than I'd like it to be. So now you've got a prominent character on a hit show who's black and a gay man, which will work cats I know who are black and gay and yet feel like there's no acceptance for them from their own people. We will accept a lot of crap and dudes getting away with a lot of stuff, including beating on women (Floyd Mayweather) but when it comes to a brother being gay, we're quick to :whoa: and be up in arms about it. And I'm not directing this to you specifically breh, just using your comment as a springboard for the whole thing. It doesn't emasculate someone for them to be gay, that's a stereotype that we need to look at and fix for real

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I honestly don't care about the character being gay but I am annoyed that he is going to be the less intelligent, less capable sidekick of that obnoxious Mary Sue character Felicity.
I haven't wanted a character killed off this much since Lori Grimes on The Walking Dead.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I honestly don't care about the character being gay but I am annoyed that he is going to be the less intelligent, less capable sidekick of that obnoxious Mary Sue character Felicity.
I haven't wanted a character killed off this much since Lori Grimes on The Walking Dead.

Now see, that's reasonable. And him being gay has nothing to do with his characterization and if I knew more about the character I'm sure I'd be inclined to agree with you

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Now see, that's reasonable. And him being gay has nothing to do with his characterization and if I knew more about the character I'm sure I'd be inclined to agree with you
Again my issue isn't even gay Mr. Terrific as much as it is gay beta Mr. Terrific. Why couldn't they make him like Alpha earth 2 gay green lantern :francis:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Mr Terrific suppose to be a black Bruce Wayne instead they got him playing sidekick to Felicity :scust:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Yall don't like felicity? She bad as fukk to me. Her and Thea whining pissed me off in season 3 but I prefer her character to Thea's

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yall don't like felicity? She bad as fukk to me. Her and Thea whining pissed me off in season 3 but I prefer her character to Thea's

I like both their characters just dont like how Felicity was handled last year and of course in typical internet fashion, one bad season makes everyone forget how much they loved her the 2 seasons prior