The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Laurel needs to be off'd. She lessens the quality of the show and makes it less believable. The canary cry looks retarded af

the canary cry did put cracks in the gas chamber its good for something:ehh: but its not OP like the animated one capable of blowing people off their feet....:francis:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felicity...

nooooooo_luke_skywalker.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
that last scene was wack as shyt

how you got 6 dudes with sticks just spraying the car and Oliver doesnt get hit once :comeon:

and Felicity only gets hit once and of course shes gonna survive

if youre gonna do a scene like that somebody has to die and i dont mean the red shirt driver who nobody knows :beli:
Unless i'm mistaken it seemed like a long time from when they got stopped and when they got out and opened fire. If i'm t he driver i'm running something over if i have too to get out of there.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
another ok episode. It had some really good highs, :blessed:and some aweful lows :scust:
that shark scene epitomized whats wrong with the flashbacks these last 2 years. What was the point of showing that struggle shark if we don't see how Ollie got away from it :dahell:
instead Ollie washes on shore talking about he got bit by a shark :duck:when that wound looks more like a freddy kruger scratch mark
These flashbacks have been terrible, especially after rewatching the first season where the flashbacks could've been their own show.

The highlight of the episode was when Ollie put dark on that summer jam screen. :banderas: and the :demonic:look dark had when he destroyed the tv

did they time this episode around star wars, with all the force chokes and slams that dark was doing :dahell:
I know merlyn mustve been having 2nd thoughts about not bringing the league in when dark was squeezing the life out of him :lolbron:
the struggle pigeon cry finally did something :francis:

ended the episode with thousands of bullets hitting a limo that's not armored, with only felicity catching one hot one in the gut :usure:
never mind Ollie getting in the front seat and driving off despite the front seat being where the gun fire was concentrated at :shaq2: