The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is it officially Merlyn>Ollie considering the way he handled Darhk?

Always been the case.... Ollie beat Merlyn once and that's by CHEAT CODE.. and Merlyn by default STILL won because the Glade still got destroyed.

shyt, as of right now these days... Thea >>> Ollie. Merlyn taught her well.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This bytch really tryna see oliver propose when there's a war criminal after them? :dahell:
I know right. I mean the point about not letting terrorists control you is valid, but they were just being stupid.

And of course they turned Ollie into a fukking simp, letting women make the decisions :shaq2:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
another ok episode. It had some really good highs, :blessed:and some aweful lows :scust:
that shark scene epitomized whats wrong with the flashbacks these last 2 years. What was the point of showing that struggle shark if we don't see how Ollie got away from it :dahell:
instead Ollie washes on shore talking about he got bit by a shark :duck:when that wound looks more like a freddy kruger scratch mark
These flashbacks have been terrible, especially after rewatching the first season where the flashbacks could've been their own show.

The highlight of the episode was when Ollie put dark on that summer jam screen. :banderas: and the :demonic:look dark had when he destroyed the tv

did they time this episode around star wars, with all the force chokes and slams that dark was doing :dahell:
I know merlyn mustve been having 2nd thoughts about not bringing the league in when dark was squeezing the life out of him :lolbron:
the struggle pigeon cry finally did something :francis:

ended the episode with thousands of bullets hitting a limo that's not armored, with only felicity catching one hot one in the gut :usure:
never mind Ollie getting in the front seat and driving off despite the front seat being where the gun fire was concentrated at :shaq2:

Seriously tho, I was thinking the whole time, they should be straight the mayoral canadate car should be armored :snoop: shyt Ollie of all people should know better than that.. What a weak way to possibly end a popular character.. Ollie is slipping, maybe if she die he can get back on his bs, cause he has gotten soft and these flashbacks have to go, they can wrap up the next year or whatever on that island in one episode.. That shyt is holding the show back now..

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Felicity and Laurel are making this show for a painful death.

What the hell did Ollie think would happen when he outted Dahrk? That was "Jax Teller" level of bad planning.

The flashbacks are unnecessary and need to go away. Wtf was the point of the shark :mjlol:

Ollie sister and best friend are also in the chamber dying and all he is worried about is Felicity

Only interesting character left on the show is Thea.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They gotta do something about that dumbass canary cry. They just gotta make it like.a fukking sonic bomb.
Every time she does that shyt it makes want to turn this shyt off
If I remember correctly, it was just like a hand device and Cisco modified it and made a collar.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up on this show and I don't think Felicity is dead either.

Starling City continues to be a horrible place to live, can't even pick up trash without getting shot at :skip:

The stuff with Diggle and his brother has been :ld:so far.

Episode did a good job of making Damian a more menacing figure.