Queens,NY
"How did you come across that information, Mr. Queen? :patrice:"

full

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
And article talking about last week's episode - Arrow Producer On the Olicity "Consequences" Of Tonight's Ending

For those who aren't up to speed yet, the Season Two (to the viewer) revelation that Oliver has a child finally paid off in a big way: he met Samantha Clayton, whose son, William, is Oliver's.

“I can't tell you exactly how that's going to happen. But...obviously for the arc of Oliver and Felicity's relationship this season, the fact that he's keeping this from her—true to what we've done on the show, if there's a secret somewhere, it's going to come out and it's going to have some serious consequences,”
said executive producer Wendy Mericle.

“We're really excited about how that's going to change things and it's really going to raise the stakes and throw some wrenches into the works of their relationship — which so far this season has been pretty smooth sailing,” Mericle added. “True to form, we're going to really mine that. There'll be some fallout for both of them.”

It'll be hard doing that if she's dead :pachaha:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
True for a character that only supposed to be in a few episodes became a huge character. But...they KILLED main characters before. There's no logical reason for her coming back and it's clearly not fake. It was an assassination hit.

This show was NEVER about Felicity. It was about Oliver Queen and his evolution. And besides, if they are REALLY trying to evolve to become EXACTLY the comics, Ollie's true love is Laurel.
I been calling for this, It was only a matter of time, he gotta end with Laurel.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I been calling for this, It was only a matter of time, he gotta end with Laurel.

Hmm....I don't think that Oliver would want to cross that bridge again with Laurel though. They're in a good place right now. Plus, with Sara being alive, would that make things a little awkward considering that Sara used to be with Oliver?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: People thinking she dead. The Writers of this show know not to put their lives in jeopardy.

Guarantee you she's alive and Oliver decides to hide her somewhere.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hmm....I don't think that Oliver would want to cross that bridge again with Laurel though. They're in a good place right now. Plus, with Sara being alive, would that make things a little awkward considering that Sara used to be with Oliver?
Wouldn't be any more awkward than Sara getting with Oliver when he was dating her brother. They share that dude.:steviej:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'What kind of Terrorist shoots up a holiday party':duck: Mama Smoaks with them Dualities:Dig-L used HulKKK voice on his Brotha:mjlol: Mr. Terrific ambiguous husband:skip: ETHER Hands flew Oli thru his office window:takedat: Malcolm strong-armed Lance:ufdup:, and rocked Green Arrow's suit:banderas: Struggle Canary Cry shattered a Gas chamber:duck: Team's back intact after inhaling toxins:lupe: Thea's speedy combos, tho:whew: Dahrk comes out unscathed from a mega blast:what: And, he has a Botanical chemical garden:patrice: Wait, Star City Mayor limo isn't bulletproof:dead: But, rejoice Felicity's Dead:blessed: Or she better be:birdman: This would be the second tease of her demise:wtb:They better not resurrect her, either:pacspit: Protected her macbook:martin:, instead of shielding kids from a DroneBy :scust: Writers don't get inspire by TWD Glenn FUKKERY:stopitslime:

Last edited: