The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_inline_nz4dwuJFXo1t4rkuv_500.gif

I'm not believing anybody's dead until I see their body in the casket and being lowered into the ground.
Arrow-402-10.png

And probably not even then :upsetfavre:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of y'all so caught up in the Glenn fakeout that you think every show is going to do it. I truly believe Felicity is dead. Nothing implied she's not. And even though this show is known for bringing characters back from the dead, they never purposely tried to deceive you. When Tommy and Moria died, they pulled no punches. When Oliver got killed we KNEW he was coming back. When Sarah was killed by Thea, the only reason she was brought back because of LoT so they had to make up a reason AFTER the fact. It wasn't to purposely trick us or they wouldn't announced she being in the show prior to the episodes bringing her back. Even the episode where Thea was almost killed by Ra's. The PREVIEW SHOWED she was going to the Lazarus pit. So, they never have try to fool people in who going to be dead and who'll return. They'll always gave us the heads up.

Also, the hit was at Ollie, not Felicity. So there's no reason of her death to be fake. What advantage would that serve? Especially when THIS episode already shown that Darhk is uncompromising. He already got what he needed hence the assassination attempt on Ollie ANYWAY.

Lastly, we see her coughing up her own blood. The preview shows her bloodied up at the hospital. The preview returns us BACK to the private gravesite which Ollie tells Barry he's gonna kill Darhk. There's nothing more certain than the fact she's DEAD. The whole setup with the marriage proposal made it obvious in the same way the whole setup for Moria and Ollie to reconcile and her knowing his identity in season 2 was obvious. There's no more Lazarus pit. Which "coincidentally" been destroyed. So there's nothing bringing her back.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they've made her such a huge part of the show that if they killed her this pretty much has to be the last season

Plus in my experience usually when characters die they die right then..

True for a character that only supposed to be in a few episodes became a huge character. But...they KILLED main characters before. There's no logical reason for her coming back and it's clearly not fake. It was an assassination hit.

This show was NEVER about Felicity. It was about Oliver Queen and his evolution. And besides, if they are REALLY trying to evolve to become EXACTLY the comics, Ollie's true love is Laurel.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think a lot of y'all so caught up in the Glenn fakeout that you think every show is going to do it. I truly believe Felicity is dead. Nothing implied she's not. And even though this show is known for bringing characters back from the dead, they never purposely tried to deceive you. When Tommy and Moria died, they pulled no punches. When Oliver got killed we KNEW he was coming back. When Sarah was killed by Thea, the only reason she was brought back because of LoT so they had to make up a reason AFTER the fact. It wasn't to purposely trick us or they wouldn't announced she being in the show prior to the episodes bringing her back. Even the episode where Thea was almost killed by Ra's. The PREVIEW SHOWED she was going to the Lazarus pit. So, they never have try to fool people in who going to be dead and who'll return. They'll always gave us the heads up.

Also, the hit was at Ollie, not Felicity. So there's no reason of her death to be fake. What advantage would that serve? Especially when THIS episode already shown that Darhk is uncompromising. He already got what he needed hence the assassination attempt on Ollie ANYWAY.

Lastly, we see her coughing up her own blood. The preview shows her bloodied up at the hospital. The preview returns us BACK to the private gravesite which Ollie tells Barry he's gonna kill Darhk. There's nothing more certain than the fact she's DEAD. The whole setup with the marriage proposal made it obvious in the same way the whole setup for Moria and Ollie to reconcile and her knowing his identity in season 2 was obvious. There's no more Lazarus pit. Which "coincidentally" been destroyed. So there's nothing bringing her back.

Thing is the timeline is all wrong. The grave was shown 6 months in the future. We're only in 4 months right now so it can't be her in that grave.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
just got done watching the show i know the anti-Olicity crowd are doing cartwheels at the moment what gave me the slight "I know where this episode is headed" was when her mom showed her that ring and even then I feel Felicity is coming back they're going to find some way to do that but it was a decent episode nothing surprised me like the last 2 winter breaks

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Like homie above said, the timing is off. At the grave with Oliver, Barry mentioned he missed the funeral because he was fighting Zoom. Which happened before Christmas.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I believe Felicity is dead, mama queen was killed around this time as well. Also in that olli limo aka the death mobile.

However , watch flash go back in time or frlciity from earth 2 comes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I believe she's dead, they even did the Lazarus pit being destroyed so fans wouldn't be like she's coming back.

Tommy died
Momma queen was killed

Felicity being killed will rejuvenate this season and bring back stone cold olli. Mom killed, dad dead, best friend dead. Love dead, he will never be happy a man aoart :wow:

True for a character that only supposed to be in a few episodes became a huge character. But...they KILLED main characters before. There's no logical reason for her coming back and it's clearly not fake. It was an assassination hit.

This show was NEVER about Felicity. It was about Oliver Queen and his evolution. And besides, if they are REALLY trying to evolve to become EXACTLY the comics, Ollie's true love is Laurel.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I believe Felicity is dead, mama queen was killed around this time as well. Also in that olli limo aka the death mobile.

However , watch flash go back in time or frlciity from earth 2 comes.
breh mama queen got killed in the ending part of April of last year