Reppin
Gotham City
NO.

629.gif

NOT LIKE THIS.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
She's definitely not dead she just got hit.

At least it's now confirmed Dhark is not her dad. Thank god.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That preview recalling the gravesite confirms it. Plus it's not like the show never killed off main characters before.

If we going to get the Green Arrow in its complete evolution, Felicity have to be out the picture.

I doubt this is a ruse or what be the point of the PRIVATE gravesite scene with Ollie and Barry?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know this is some bullshyt Glen on The Walking Dead fakeout but man I was like this at the end of the episode:
wnWwEtx.gif

Of course they will fake Felicity's death to keep Darkh from trying to kill her again and this season will end with some gay ass Olicity wedding.:scust:

They really need to just stop with the flashbacks because aside from the Constantine episode they have been totally unnecessary this season and kinda boring as fukk.

What is the point of that lame ass Canary Cry if some mailman looking guy can be standing right in front of Laurel while she's screaming and then hit her with the :stopitslime: when she is done screaming?

Merlyn is the dude though. He makes a better Green Arrow than Oliver. Its crazy but the so-called stars of the show (Oliver & Felicity) are the two characters I don't like anymore. They could have both died in that bootleg mob hit and I would have been perfectly cool with it.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That preview recalling the gravesite confirms it. Plus it's not like the show never killed off main characters before.

If we going to get the Green Arrow in its complete evolution, Felicity have to be out the picture.

I doubt this is a ruse or what be the point of the PRIVATE gravesite scene with Ollie and Barry?
they've made her such a huge part of the show that if they killed her this pretty much has to be the last season

Plus in my experience usually when characters die they die right then..

Last edited: