The Arcadium regressing into "Console Wars 2013" unappreciation

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
aint it funny that while courtdoggie and mowgli are on completely opposite sides of console war, they have a cute lil' non-agression pact between each other tho ? :pachaha:
Gangstaz don't dance we boogie :ufdup:
nikka hate Court because he CONSISTENTLY sons and drops jewels on the abundance of ignorance that is allowed to fill this forum on a daily basis.

The moderators of this forum have failed has a lot of these redundant threads should have been merged. The shyt was a disorganized, muddled mess. I've been extremely busy these days, so I attempted to use this sight as my exclusive source of console news for E3. BAD IDEA. Had this forum been better moderated, the hidden gems being posted by some of the more quality posters on the fourm wouldn't have been so overlooked.
:to: Tru Story

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
and 2, this happens in every sub forum on here.

The coli - Mj vs Kobe vs Lebron

The Booth - Jay vs Nas/Present Rap vs 90's Rap

TLR - Pawgs vs Blk Women/Blk Women vs Blk Men

Higher Learning - Bush vs Obama/Atheist vs God/ Tin Hat vs Conventional

Its gotten bad on here, but fukk it, rather there be activity in the sub forum i like the most, than little to none at all.

-DMP-
seven years later and other than HL nothing has changed :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If in 2013 you would have taken $500 and invested it into your favorite console maker, reinvested dividends and never touched it again this year you'd have
$4500 if invested into Microsoft. $3400 if invested into Sony. $2200 if invested into Nintendo.

Expending any energy arguing about consoles online is a waste of time. Put your money up if you believe in them so feverishly and make money.That Microsoft investment is 9x.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
If in 2013 you would have taken $500 and invested it into your favorite console maker, reinvested dividends and never touched it again this year you'd have
$4500 if invested into Microsoft. $3400 if invested into Sony. $2200 if invested into Nintendo.

Expending any energy arguing about consoles online is a waste of time. Put your money up if you believe in them so feverishly and make money.That Microsoft investment is 9x.

:salute:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
For some reason, I have this odd obsession with correcting people that I feel are spreading lies, whether it be real life or virtual; video games, or not. The amount of slanted, biased BS that is spread on this forum sometimes is unreal, and again, for some reason, i find it hard to let BS be spread, cause a lot of impressionable people believe idiocy..
fukk video games, THIS shyt IS 2016-2020 PERSONIFIED :wow: