The Arcadium regressing into "Console Wars 2013" unappreciation

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so you call it like you see it? So do I, let me show you
http://www.the-coli.com/search.php?searchid=1174536

^^ Peep that posting history. First post is him acting like we should ignore racism instead of confronting it. Funny, when that debate of Huck Finn was going round white people felt they should have the final word because its "a part of american history" and black ppl who didn't like it should basically shut the fukk up. Thats basically what myself and Chewy beefed over, you took his side. Its just funny how coincidently I run into BLVD most recent post :ohhh:

What else can we say about that guy. Well, he was BANNED from SOHH and The-Coli. For the same reason on both sites (I was never banned on sohh, falsely banned here once) What reason was that?

I call it like I see it too :ufdup:

Courtdog still seeking my attention and praise, I see. Sorry kiddo, deadbeat fathers aren't ever going to get my approval. Ignored.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Court I don't think you know what "ignored" means.

Reading Courtdog posts? We off that.

Keep quoting me if you'd like, I won't see it and you'll be :umad:.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:childplease: this nikka blvd make the same thread every year stfu fakkit

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
Court I don't think you know what "ignored" means.

Reading Courtdog posts? We off that.

Keep quoting me if you'd like, I won't see it and you'll be :umad:.
As usual I'm consistently dropping straight up comedy so I hope you aka my punching bag does return saying "I can't read it :sadbron:" because that shows anyone who is reading how :umad:

This thread does that already, and the replies in this thread cement it. Your not a big enough player to say its fanboy hate, its universal right now that nobody is feeling you. Since you can't see this anyway your mother is a hairy chested hermaphrodite :salute:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Console wars provide so much information to the uninformed. Lurkers can sit back and take everything in without bias:leostare: And also be well entertained at the same time:lolbron:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You just described yourself to a T, and if you would like I can provide a few links showing you acting in this exact manner :popcorn:

Make a thread about a movie then :manny:

Your beef isn't with the Arcadium, its with Hollywood. Its not the Arcadiums fault that the only movie worth talking about right now is Man of Steel.

Yesterday there was that thread talking about how Dumb & Dumber To will be released next fall. Is there something else that happened that the-coli missed?

Guilty dogs bark :russ:

But go ahead, point out my "biased" posts

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its entertaining, for most part. but most trolling has been half-hearted lately.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I barely came into the Arcadium outside of TSC but when I wake up and can't wait to see the mixture of :troll::to: and :umad: in here daily.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
shyt is kinda redundant, ppl beating the same damn speculations into the ground over and over. shyt is like Batman and Joker, at the end of the day the xbox and ps stans need each other.

I thought about making a thread like this, then i figured...

1.Its not gonna change shyt

and 2, this happens in every sub forum on here.

The coli - Mj vs Kobe vs Lebron

The Booth - Jay vs Nas/Present Rap vs 90's Rap

TLR - Pawgs vs Blk Women/Blk Women vs Blk Men

Higher Learning - Bush vs Obama/Atheist vs God/ Tin Hat vs Conventional

Its gotten bad on here, but fukk it, rather there be activity in the sub forum i like the most, than little to none at all.

-DMP-

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown:

Grown men waking up at the asscrack of dawn and spending ALL DAY rehashing the same points over and over again in support of a video game console?

I mean damn how many threads do we have on this on the first page alone? Don't we already have an official console wars thread?

Whoever mods this shyt needs to start merging quickly.

OMG whats the rec room without BlvdBrawler?

Heaven, fukk outta here fakkit.