The Arcadium regressing into "Console Wars 2013" unappreciation

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you got two next gen consoles dropping in the same year. its to be expected.
That is my whole point...this is happening all over the internet and yet the mods here at the arcadium are supposed to lock it all down? How much sense does this make? Too strict, people bytch about censorship. Not strict enough apparently? People bytch because people are excited about a new console generation.

This is natural, deal with it. Hell it happens every year a new iPhone is announced

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I like it
No difference than arguing over sports teams or political partied

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
This is the World Cup of console gaming, only it doesn't even around that often. The months before the new round of consoles release are what gaming forums are built on in their purest form :wow:

:ohlawd:

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
:mindblown:

Grown men waking up at the asscrack of dawn and spending ALL DAY rehashing the same points over and over again in support of a video game console?

I mean damn how many threads do we have on this on the first page alone? Don't we already have an official console wars thread?

Whoever mods this shyt needs to start merging quickly.
So then why are you here? Do you really need the entire first page to talk about smallville? This section is GAMING first and if you don't like that you should find another website that specializes in whatever topics you'd rather talk about :ufdup:
I am not merging a thing. You have no idea how good this has been for the forum.
You could say the same about Courtdog
:scusthov:

Your fakkit ass dosent deserve to be mod
I agree because Liquid has no idea what makes this place go. That fakkit ass nikka tried to say "I'm not gonna let him ruin E3" as his excuse for why he moved threads of mine for no reason. Unless he thinks my swag is bigger than E3 :krs:
Well then, why silence that? So he's lying. And since we can only make 3 threads a day, there is no way I can dominate the front page unless I had topics we wanted to talk about. Which I hear I'm pretty good at...
You guys realize that this thread is bytching about something that has been going on for 30 years in gaming and will never change? Not only will it never change, but its actually healthy for gaming AND the-coli. The STATS are already here.

@BlvdBrawler is actually a good poster, but to complain about this at this time really doesn't make sense. This forum is not an exception to what's going on throughout ALL forums across the internet which have received MASSIVE traffic bumps as a result.
And this is why you really shouldn't be a mod. The big explains me which you tried to get rid of because your bias. You put yourself over The-Coli which is something chewy started and you continued. Blvd is NOT a good poster. He's a poster you are cool with. Two totally different things
lol i don't understand why he does that. his number one complaint is that he's treated like shyt because of his rep. but he goes and makes an alias pretty much outs himself to repeat the cycle. :mindblown:
What if a mod one day changed your name to Lenny Sheepskins, would you continue to post under that name if you didn't ask for that?

Then what if those same losers banned your next name for a reason that was false?

The damage has already been done, I don't respect this place at all. I am helping this place do numbers. And I'll be more than happy to help another place take this places spot (Tru Story) which is something I would of never thought before until they started treating me like I was less than. See, some people like this thread starter actually thinks this thread matters. Not when he made it at least :suge: cuuuuuz

Last edited by a moderator:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
So then why are you here? Do you really need the entire first page to talk about smallville? This section is GAMING first and if you don't like that you should find another website that specializes in whatever topics you'd rather talk about :ufdup:

I agree because Liquid has no idea what makes this place go. That fakkit ass nikka tried to say "I'm not gonna let him ruin E3" as his excuse for why he moved threads of mine for no reason. Unless he thinks my swag is bigger than E3 :krs:
Well then, why silence that? So he's lying. And since we can only make 3 threads a day, there is no way I can dominate the front page unless I had topics we wanted to talk about. Which I hear I'm pretty good at...

And this is why you really shouldn't be a mod. The big explains me which you tried to get rid of because your bias. You put yourself over The-Coli which is something chewy started and you continued. Blvd is NOT a good poster. He's a poster you are cool with. Two totally different things

What if a mod one day changed your name to Lenny Sheepskins, would you continue to post under that name if you didn't ask for that?

Then what if those same losers banned your next name for a reason that was false?

The damage has already been done, I don't respect this place at all. I am helping this place do numbers. And I'll be more than happy to help another place take this places spot (Tru Story) which is something I would of never thought before until they started treating me like I was less than. See, some people like this thread starter actually thinks this thread matters. Not when he made it :suge:

:whoo:

courtdog sighting

this nikka is the worst at concealing who he is

we all know its you :comeon:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

The damage has already been done, I don't respect this place at all. I am helping this place do numbers. And I'll be more than happy to help another place take this places spot (Tru Story) which is something I would of never thought before until they started treating me like I was less than. See, some people like this thread starter actually thinks this thread matters. Not when he made it :suge:
I'm not "cool" with anyone. I just call it like it is and it annoys people on here.

As far as your courtdog alias...that's all on you "dog"

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
I'm not "cool" with anyone. I just call it like it is and it annoys people on here.

As far as your courtdog alias...that's all on you "dog"
Oh so you call it like you see it? So do I, let me show you
http://www.the-coli.com/search.php?searchid=1174536

^^ Peep that posting history. First post is him acting like we should ignore racism instead of confronting it. Funny, when that debate of Huck Finn was going round white people felt they should have the final word because its "a part of american history" and black ppl who didn't like it should basically shut the fukk up. Thats basically what myself and Chewy beefed over, you took his side. Its just funny how coincidently I run into BLVD most recent post :ohhh:

What else can we say about that guy. Well, he was BANNED from SOHH and The-Coli. For the same reason on both sites (I was never banned on sohh, falsely banned here once) What reason was that?
I always thought Blvd was a good poster...didn't know he was postin gay pics though :yeshrug:

no tolerance policy on dikk pics

we wish him well on his future endeavors
I call it like I see it too :ufdup:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
For some reason, I have this odd obsession with correcting people that I feel are spreading lies, whether it be real life or virtual; video games, or not. The amount of slanted, biased BS that is spread on this forum sometimes is unreal, and again, for some reason, i find it hard to let BS be spread, cause a lot of impressionable people believe idiocy..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I am not merging a thing. You have no idea how good this has been for the forum.

This is a part of gaming CULTURE that has been going on for DECADES. It will NEVER change.
we used to talk about movies and shyt bruh :beli:

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
For some reason, I have this odd obsession with correcting people that I feel are spreading lies, whether it be real life or virtual; video games, or not. The amount of slanted, biased BS that is spread on this forum sometimes is unreal, and again, for some reason, i find it hard to let BS be spread, cause a lot of impressionable people believe idiocy..
You just described yourself to a T, and if you would like I can provide a few links showing you acting in this exact manner :popcorn:

we used to talk about movies and shyt bruh :beli:
Make a thread about a movie then :manny:

Your beef isn't with the Arcadium, its with Hollywood. Its not the Arcadiums fault that the only movie worth talking about right now is Man of Steel.

Yesterday there was that thread talking about how Dumb & Dumber To will be released next fall. Is there something else that happened that the-coli missed?