The Arcadium regressing into "Console Wars 2013" unappreciation

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm actually enjoy this war. LOL It's good to see everyone heated up and actually arguing. It was big enough (maybe) that Microsoft woke the fukk up and decided to change their dumb ass policies. The arguments here are just a microcosm of what is happening in the real world. We did it tho...(Or Microsoft saw those pre-order sales) We changed the course of Microsoft's history!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Never really posted in here that much besides the PC Game Thread but it has been fun fukking with you guys.

I love you guys

group-hug-o.gif

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
70% of threads are about consoles. Why not just make a separate section for them. We don't need a separate thread for each individual detail about a specific console.

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
:whew: Dude is still mad about getting owned 2 years ago on a website that no longer exists anymore. :laugh:

:umad:
So Blvdbytchnikka who has no swag or as we called it back in the olden days "personality" somehow owned Mowgli to the point he is mad years later?

I'd love to believe that, but thats like saying Jahidi White was a better center than Shaq
And I was being nice calling you Jahidi White, you more like Bubucar Ow status bruh :manny:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
aint it funny that while courtdoggie and mowgli are on completely opposite sides of console war, they have a cute lil' non-agression pact between each other tho ? :pachaha:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
:huhldup: I ain't shuttin down shyt
All these threads are legit

:what:Do you mind if I talk to the Admins of this bytch?:smugfavre:

:heh: Well your thread creating is locked so is your ability to dap
We can even IP ban you if you want, but I bet you'll find your way back

:dwillhuh::wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Courtdog/PS4/Big Suge Knight has to be posting from a mental institution..

:mindblown:

He can't be an upstanding member of society..

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint it funny that while courtdoggie and mowgli are on completely opposite sides of console war, they have a cute lil' non-agression pact between each other tho ? :pachaha:

I make 'em both mad on a whole 'notha level. They tend to cease fire whenever it's about me and unite forces like a couple of butt-buddies. :laugh:

At least Mowgli is entertaining, tho.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nikka hate Court because he CONSISTENTLY sons and drops jewels on the abundance of ignorance that is allowed to fill this forum on a daily basis.

The moderators of this forum have failed has a lot of these redundant threads should have been merged. The shyt was a disorganized, muddled mess. I've been extremely busy these days, so I attempted to use this sight as my exclusive source of console news for E3. BAD IDEA. Had this forum been better moderated, the hidden gems being posted by some of the more quality posters on the fourm wouldn't have been so overlooked.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4