The Arcadium regressing into "Console Wars 2013" unappreciation

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

Grown men waking up at the asscrack of dawn and spending ALL DAY rehashing the same points over and over again in support of a video game console?

I mean damn how many threads do we have on this on the first page alone? Don't we already have an official console wars thread?

Whoever mods this shyt needs to start merging quickly.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am not merging a thing. You have no idea how good this has been for the forum.

This is a part of gaming CULTURE that has been going on for DECADES. It will NEVER change.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mindblown:

Grown men waking up at the asscrack of dawn and spending ALL DAY rehashing the same points over and over again in support of a video game console?

I mean damn how many threads do we have on this on the first page alone? Don't we already have an official console wars thread?

Whoever mods this shyt needs to start merging quickly.
Hush, individual. You arent really a staple in the rec room like that anyway but now here you come critiquing what it needs to be. Please change your attitude like adjustments.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
As long as there's some good TV show discussion on Sundays I could care less.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:scusthov:

Your fakkit ass dosent deserve to be mod
You guys realize that this thread is bytching about something that has been going on for 30 years in gaming and will never change? Not only will it never change, but its actually healthy for gaming AND the-coli. The STATS are already here. Its the same thing as in "The Booth" with the hip hop arguments and "The Coliseum" with the sports arguments. Should we go ahead and merge all those threads as well? You guys are ridiculous.

@BlvdBrawler is actually a good poster, but to complain about this at this time really doesn't make sense. This forum is not an exception to what's going on throughout ALL forums across the internet which have received MASSIVE traffic bumps as a result.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You guys realize that this thread is bytching about something that has been going on for 30 years in gaming and will never change? Not only will it never change, but its actually healthy for gaming AND the-coli. The STATS are already here. Its the same thing as in "The Booth" with the hip hop arguments and "The Coliseum" with the sports arguments. Should we go ahead and merge all those threads as well? You guys are ridiculous.

@BlvdBrawler is actually a good poster, but to complain about this at this time really doesn't make sense. This forum is not an exception to what's going on throughout ALL forums across the internet which have received MASSIVE traffic bumps as a result.

Hes upset people are bickering over a subject he has no passion for. Sorry BLVD, the world and this forum do not revolve around you. The only thing that revolves around BlvdBrawler are demonic spirits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
shyt is sad but entertaining

look at courtdog. That man has gone through three different names in the span of 2 weeks.

:dead:

lol i don't understand why he does that. his number one complaint is that he's treated like shyt because of his rep. but he goes and makes an alias pretty much outs himself to repeat the cycle. :mindblown:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I agree...the essays, bolded text and thread after thread is annoying as fukk...expect to see a lot of it die down after today though

:smugfavre:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
This is the World Cup of console gaming, only it doesn't even around that often. The months before the new round of consoles release are what gaming forums are built on in their purest form :wow:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I agree...the essays, bolded text and thread after thread is annoying as fukk...expect to see a lot of it die down after today though

:smugfavre:

nah this shyt is about to go up another notch. :popcorn: might as well enjoy the double standards and the hilarity of grown men stanning a console.