“The Amount Of STUPID N1GGERS [that’s right HARD R]!!” - a TLR Breh

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't understand how nikka and c00n get used on this site daily and no one batts an eye. I know this a rap forum but they all racist words that I feel should not be used by anyone.

Daps
U went all in on dying AMC only clown Is you

And fukk you and any other person telling black people how and why they should be voting.

Y'all sound just like this

Only black people get talked down to like this

doubt you’re even black. stfu.

if you are, pick up a book and exercise what few brain cells you have.

trump is a grave threat to black america. nothing but kamala’s victory matters.

if you can’t grasp that simple concept, fukk you.

:unimpressed:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I don't understand how nikka and c00n get used on this site daily and no one batts an eye. I know this a rap forum but they all racist words that I feel should not be used by anyone.
Image of Nigga, hush.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
doubt you’re even black. stfu.

if you are, pick up a book and exercise what few brain cells you have.

trump is a grave threat to black america. nothing but kamala’s victory matters.

if you can’t grasp that simple concept, fukk you.

I'm Ados my family been here for generations. In the Suffolk VA area and Newark NJ... Before we go any further where is your family from?

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That's what I thought

I don't have no issue with saying vote blue no matter who but saying "fukk tangibles" is taking it a few steps far for me

Ados know America ain't never been sweet for us. We not afraid of the orange orangutan we been fighting his ilk for generations and will continue to do so. Stay outta black folk business:ufdup:

Daps
That's what I thought

I don't have no issue with saying vote blue no matter who but saying "fukk tangibles" is taking it a few steps far for me

Ados know America ain't never been sweet for us. We not afraid of the orange orangutan we been fighting his ilk for generations and will continue to do so. Stay outta black folk business:ufdup:
orange orangutan is going to slash federal jobs, a disproportionate number of whom occupied by black people. orange orangutan is going to gut social security, medicare/medicaid, and welfare - which, again, will diss proportionately impact black people.

orange orangutan will give the green light to police, effectively turning them into federal death squads, giving them a license to target black people with absolute impunity. orange orangutan will fill our courts with fascist zealots who will offer zero judicial redress to black grievances.

you should be afraid.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
@thelonious21 you could’ve negged me in here:skip:

Nobody black is using the hard R so:mjpls:
He negged me as well. So it seems as if he’s negging posters who are holding him accountable for what he said.

Still hasn’t walked back what he said and instead further standing on it.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago