Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
ripbozo-packwatch.gif

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
orange orangutan is going to slash federal jobs, a disproportionate number of whom occupied by black people. orange orangutan is going to gut social security, medicare/medicaid, and welfare - which, again, will diss proportionately impact black people.

orange orangutan will give the green light to police, effectively turning them into federal death squads, giving them a license to target black people with absolute impunity. orange orangutan will fill our courts with fascist zealots who will offer zero judicial redress to black grievances.

you should be afraid.

:unimpressed:
Did I say i was voting for him? :why:

If u that shook cut and run somewhere else just like your parents did :yeshrug:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Did I say i was voting for him? :why:

If u that shook cut and run somewhere else just like your parents did :yeshrug:

Serious question, what would be your ideal political landscape going into Election 2024, using ONLY currently active, available candidates from either side?

So in other words you can’t say “well ideally I’d like GW Bush running for the Republicans and Denzel Washington or Barak Obama running for the Dems”…those are not eligible/realistic candidates.

What would your ideal political outlook be for America, right now, if you had it your way. Name names..
:lupe:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Serious question, what would be your ideal political landscape going into Election 2024, using ONLY currently active, available candidates from either side?

So in other words you can’t say “well ideally I’d like GW Bush running for the Republicans and Denzel Washington or Barak Obama running for the Dems”…those are not eligible/realistic candidates.

What would your ideal political outlook be for America, right now, if you had it your way. Name names.

A progressive would be ideal. I don't follow national politics too close but I like ras baraka Newark Mayor, Jamaal boman out of NYC and even Corey Booker was cool when he was mayor.

I have no issue with Kamala imma vote for her

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People mad at this guy for ending it with the "hard r" when retards on here end it with an "a" all the time and feel some type of way. No dumb dumb, that's the word that you're using, you're just using it improperly. How about you abandon using any variation of the word? That's the real test and question.

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People mad at this guy for ending it with the "hard r" when retards on here end it with an "a" all the time and feel some type of way. No dumb dumb, that's the word that you're using, you're just using it improperly. How about you abandon using any variation of the word? That's the real test and question.
I also don't like the -A variation, but you saying both usages are equivalent is intentionally disingenuous, you know damn well the -ER comes from a completely different place of hatred, which is exactly how that poster intended it.
And maybe don't preach against slurs while calling people "retards," wouldn't want the waffling to knock you off of your soapbox.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Okay nikka.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also don't like the -A variation, but you saying both usages are equivalent is intentionally disingenuous, you know damn well the -ER comes from a completely different place of hatred, which is exactly how that poster intended it.
And maybe don't preach against slurs while calling people "retards," wouldn't want the waffling to knock you off of your soapbox.

black people have no smoke for a white boy ending it with the a? :jbhmm:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
black people have no smoke for a white boy ending it with the a? :jbhmm:
Plenty of non-black people here have been banned and bushed for using that, so fukk outta here with that. You also came in here with no smoke for the subject of the thread because you were so anxious to talk down to black people instead. So again, who are you to be delivering this sermon? :jbhmm:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of non-black people here have been banned and bushed for using that, so fukk outta here with that. You also came in here with no smoke for the subject of the thread because you were so anxious to talk down to black people instead. So again, who are you to be delivering this sermon? :jbhmm:

Right...so it doesn't matter if it ends with an a or an er, people get offended if a non black person uses it, retard. So why use either? I bet i could go into your post history and see you used it in the last couple of days. You and any other black person that freely uses that word is a joke, and a spit in the face of your ancestors, hearing that as their last word before being killed. Smarten up.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Right...so it doesn't matter if it ends with an a or an er, people get offended if a non black person uses it, retard. So why use either? I bet i could go into your post history and see you used it in the last couple of days. You and any other black person that freely uses that word is a joke, and a spit in the face of your ancestors, hearing that as their last word before being killed. Smarten up.
It completely matters, and you know it, so shut the fukk up and go back to, "I barely post here anymore :to:! " You contribute nothing helpful or intelligent, and nobody listens to you. You're an obvious hypocrite, and people have been telling you how stupid you are for decades here.
Ban bet me on my use of the word. Be more than happy to get you outta here. :ehh:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It completely matters, and you know it, so shut the fukk up and go back to, "I barely post here anymore :to:! " You contribute nothing helpful or intelligent, and nobody listens to you. You're an obvious hypocrite, and people have been telling you how stupid you are for decades here.
Ban bet me on my use of the word. Be more than happy to get you outta here. :ehh:

AGAIN, so if any non black person uses the "n word" and ends with an "a," is it okay? Why do you get offended? People are getting offended in this thread by an "alleged" black person using it with the "er," now that's somehow not okay, but if he ended it with an "a," it would be okay.

THIS IS STUPID AND SO ARE YOU.