“The Amount Of STUPID N1GGERS [that’s right HARD R]!!” - a TLR Breh

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AGAIN, so if any non black person uses the "n word" and ends with an "a," is it okay? Why do you get offended? People are getting offended in this thread by an "alleged" black person using it with the "er," now that's somehow not okay, but if he ended it with an "a," it would be okay.

THIS IS STUPID AND SO ARE YOU.
It completely matters, and you know it, so shut the fukk up and go back to, "I barely post here anymore :to:! " You contribute nothing helpful or intelligent, and nobody listens to you. You're an obvious hypocrite, and people have been telling you how stupid you are for decades here.
Ban bet me on my use of the word. Be more than happy to get you outta here. :ehh:
Just ignoring this, I see. Clown. :camby:

Even the first time I pointed out how stupid you are features you being a dumb hypocrite. Here you are in this thread, trying to regulate other people as if you're our parents, while not only using slurs of your own, but having used another slur you commonly use, while telling other people not to try to regulate other people.
People need to stop trynna regulate other people as if they’re our parents. If you don’t like the man’s content, block him. Stop trynna censor and block the man’s viewership because you’re an offended fakkit. :what:

You remember the time you were saying you were confused, and didn't understand why people say you're a shytty poster who says really stupid shyt all the time?

I’m hardly on here anymore.
You are just a duplex sized tiramisu of idiocy. Idiotception. :dead:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just ignoring this, I see. Clown. :camby:

Even the first time I pointed out how stupid you are features you being a dumb hypocrite. Here you are in this thread, trying to regulate other people as if you're our parents, while not only using slurs of your own, but having used another slur you commonly use, while telling other people not to try to regulate other people.

You are just a duplex sized tiramisu of idiocy. Idiotception. :dead:

You used it in like June. I don't care about using the word fakkit, I use it all the time. Because I don't support nor like gays. And even me using the word fakkit doesn't literally mean a gay person, it describes how you are acting this very moment. A dumb fakkit. :dwillhuh:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You used it in like June. I don't care about using the word fakkit, I use it all the time. Because I don't support nor like gays. And even me using the word fakkit doesn't literally mean a gay person, it describes how you are acting this very moment. A dumb fakkit. :dwillhuh:
June was, "in the last couple of days"? Also, that was an extremely obvious troll post, so keep going. Find something to support your accusation, and don't come back until you find it.
"I don't care about using the word, 'nikka,' I use it all the time. Because I don't support nor like blacks. And even me using the word 'nikka" doesn't literally mean a black person, it describes how you are acting this very moment. A dumb' nikka." :dwillhuh:
Even you can't be stupid enough to not see how that works. I swear you should be the poster child for adult abortion. :mjlol:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh, and do that little word replacement exercise with "retards," REALLY drive home how stupid and hypocritical you are.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Crash out over tough on crime Indian politicians with no policy shill brehs :russ:

Saddest part about it all is someone who is THAT unqualified and THAT potentially detrimental to the Black community, is STILL a better choice and less of a threat, to humanity itself, than the orange cac demon alternative frothing at the mouth at a chance to upend civilization as we know it.
:wow: