“The Amount Of STUPID N1GGERS [that’s right HARD R]!!” - a TLR Breh

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why anyone assume those anti-Kamala/ proTrunp accounts are black. Just a bunch of paid accounts sitting in a call center somewhere.

It will be inter to see what angel they come up with next week.

If it's not a regular poster I just assume it's a dormant account takeover

With all the data breaches, people commonly break into accounts that haven't been active then start using them. It doesn't matter if it's a message board, social media, email...but when you see someone with an old as account just randomly going off the rails or spam posting that's usually what it is. Like you said, Indians in a call center.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Yall treat this politics shyt like it really mean something

you dont live in a place that has roads, schools, colleges, businesses, families, hospitals, libraries, or farms? :mjtf:cause all that shyt is affected directly or indirectly by politics

how you even type this message? you on the internet? :patrice:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
2012 posters a bunch of goofys

I wouldn’t say they’re “a bunch” of goofies, it’s just that they have the absolute WORST of the worst of the goofies.

C/O ‘22 might have 15 trolls out of 100 members, with 2 being super bad.

C/O 2012 might only have 10 trolls for every 100 members, but 8 of them are guaranteed to be super bad.

And so it ends up making it seem like they’re full of degenerates when I think it’s just that they have the very WORST of the degenerates.

Wow, an entire thinkpiece breaking down Coli trolls by class. I’ve almost reached Coli final form :wow:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I've noticed a pattern with these ultra dnc weirdos. If you recall that thread about 4klan posters infiltrating. Everyone assumed they'd be blatant trump supporters when that's not how infiltration has ever worked. Cointelpro agents didn't show up to panthers offices screaming "I'm a pig!!". They have to blend in and become more radical which drives people away from a certain side or brings heat to that certain side. :mjpls:
It gets deeper than that

A true agent would disguise himself to fit in and make a certain side/group look crazy by doing or saying outlandish things. It’s similar to cointelpro and how agents infiltrate/infiltrated black groups. You don’t do it by shouting loudly that you’re the opposition. People think the blatant trump supporters on here are the agents when common sense and history would tell you otherwise. Those people are too blatant and transparent to be agents.

:coffee:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
fukk yall.. you think I care about this thread..yall need to worry about fukking Trump!!
Yall mad on the internet but convince yourselves this woman ain't black and that some how Trump goin save the fukking day..

Yea I was mad..

:pacspit:

I’ve never met a Black person who starts slinging around the n-word when they get mad. :dwillhuh: if that’s what instinctively flies out your mouth out of anger then you got some soul searching to do breh.

Truth is, the sh!t we say out of anger is equivalent to the wisdom: “a drunk person speaks a sober person’s mind” type shish.

You’re essentially releasing some sh!t you got going on deep down in your heart :huhldup: