The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Lol we only down 1% and I honestly think well end in the green today. Ill take Astros word for $60 by the end of the week.
Tbf I think he WOULD be right if the hedgies weren't manipulating shyt.

He doesn't believe they can change the algos. I think if nothing happens this week or next week it's pretty clear they can. I don't think astro is wrong on his theories, but there is absolutely no way to predict the boom.

I feel like we are supposed to be at the rip part of repeated patterns. But I feel like they're already changing the algo

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Tbf I think he WOULD be right if the hedgies weren't manipulating shyt.

He doesn't believe they can change the algos. I think if nothing happens this week or next week it's pretty clear they can. I don't think astro is wrong on his theories, but there is absolutely no way to predict the boom.

I feel like we are supposed to be at the rip part of repeated patterns. But I feel like they're already changing the algo
I do as well. Not sure how that affects their other short positions and if there is a domino that we don’t even know about that’s about to fall as a result of changing the algorithm

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This B Hayes dude :russ:

so I added market gains and another channel to my YouTube. This market gains channel is legitimately the most click bait stuff I’ve ever seen just check some of it out. And I mean multiple times a day

also I find this Oliver dude funny in like a nerd way.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The so called “data” that article is referencing is just a ratio. Retail didn’t buy much yesterday cause we already holding and there weren’t many dips. To put it in perspective if that article is saying retail sold 2.45 million dollars that would be about 53,000 shares. That’s a small fraction of daily volume which has been between 50-100 mill. Which again points to the fact that we are not selling.

If anything that chart is good for us, it shows we have been constantly and consistently buying and holding and the hedgies have been with the fukkery trying to beat the price down.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol:at us selling, bruh Idk about yall but I'm chillin'', this shyt is soooo funny. Its gonna take time for MOASS but watching this shyt, the manipulation, the fact we are tittering on $50 again and AMC ATH was $72 :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:bruh this shyt gonna pop off like a muthafuka!!!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This nikka dropping dimes. I dont like that shyt. If anything happens, I hope they dont freeze to get a count.

I don't think I'd mind if they froze it . If the end state was coming out with the correct price which I also think would trigger moass anyway....But that's as long as it's a quick turn around not 180 days for a decision BS. At this point I don't think we do anything until something drastic happens or government steps in...Which I could see actually occurring eventually as it would be beneficial to them.

But I doubt anything happens just like the other guy who petitioned to freeze for an accurate count. I wonder what the overall feedback is on this idea.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look at the after hours chart then look at today’s chart.

Astro was right in that they mimic each other. After hours the moves are just smaller.

Have no clue what this means but it’s definitely happening:ohhh: