The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

yakamein

#milfhunter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA2HTOWN
If you invested at $10 or lower and you got less than 10k shares you don't need to diversify. You ain't got paper like that already and might as well go all in on this shyt. We talking a stock that will hit potentially $100k a share. It's going to at least a rack breh. But you gonna miss out cuz you scared to put more in.
:mjlol: Read DD and look for 5% gains instead on APPLE

My boy u must be on crack thinking AMC going to 1k

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dikkhead. You're talking shyt to people about how many contracts they have and whether or not they are really in this with big money.

I'm talking leaps. Theta don't effect those, yet here you are talking. You don't even know what the fukk that means yet here you are talking like King shyt on a subject you know nothing about you remedial ass dunce. They expire in 5 months, there is no time decay anytime soon. You're taking weeklys. That's gambling. But people who participate in that know what they are getting into. You should throw a 100 bucks at it sometime and find out for yourself you broke bum. Then come back and tell us about time decay.

Anybody who bought shares at 70 also lost money that don't just apply to options. Welcome to the stock market. My God. No one listen to this dumb fukk about anything. He's an idiot.

You trying to convince me or yourself

A professional poker player is going to be mad because I tell people playing poker is an easy way for you to lose money, he's going to agree, even though he makes a living doing

You a cap ass nigg

make an options thread and PROVE YOUR WORDS

Show the knowledge and help some brehs make money and document in the thread

you won't do that because options -s 90 percent chance to lose money

only people who make money are the sellers and you probably in discord with some other scammers, selling options trying to get idiots to buy them

you talking about leaps, LEAPS ARE LONGER THAN ONE YEAR

People then already seen more games of AMC than they would see of a leap in a fukking few months

SHUT THE fukk UP
PUNK

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You trying to convince me or yourself

A professional poker player is going to be mad because I tell people playing poker is an easy way for you to lose money, he's going to agree, even though he makes a living doing

You a cap ass nigg

make an options thread and PROVE YOUR WORDS

Show the knowledge and help some brehs make money and document in the thread

you won't do that because options -s 90 percent chance to lose money

only people who make money are the sellers and you probably in discord with some other scammers, selling options trying to get idiots to buy them

PUNK
Dispute nothing I said and brings up a buncha dumb shyt. That's how you know this dude knows nothing. No one listen to this guy.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Master Teacher See you edited your post because you didn't even know what leaps are. Leaps can be as short as 6 months out. The point is they aren't weeklys and effected by time decay like your harping on. Just be quiet God damn. My leaps were up 200% just 2 weeks ago from 40 a share:mjlol:

You'd have to wait til 120 a share to get that meanwhile I'll be up 1000s of percent. :russ:

fukk outta here

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
inlbwb0su4m71.jpg

Stay patient brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher See you edited your post because you didn't even know what leaps are. Leaps can be as short as 6 months out. The point is they aren't weeklys and effected by time decay like your harping on. Just be quiet God damn. My leaps were up 200% just 2 weeks ago from 40 a share:mjlol:

You'd have to wait til 120 a share to get that meanwhile I'll be up 1000s of percent. :russ:

fukk outta here

Leaps are longer than year and typical 3 years

you don't know you're talking about
Long-Term Equity Anticipation Securities (LEAPS)?
Long-term equity anticipation securities (LEAPS) are publicly traded options contracts with expiration dates that are longer than one year, and typically up to three years from issue. They are functionally identical to most other listed options, except with longer times until expiration. They were first introduced by the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) in 1990, and are now ubiquitous.

As with all options contracts, a LEAPS contract grants a buyer the right, but not the obligation, to purchase or sell (depending on if the option is a call or a put, respectively) the underlying asset at the predetermined price on or before its expiration date.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • Long-term equity anticipation securities (LEAPS) are listed options contracts that expire in more than a year.
  • These contracts are ideal for options traders looking to trade a prolonged trend.
  • LEAPS can be listed on a particular stock or an index as a whole.
  • LEAPS are often used in hedging strategies and can be particularly effective for protecting retirement portfolios.

you following the wrong youtuber

like I said

If you know so much, make an options THREAD AND PROVE IT

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Leaps are longer than year and typical 3 years

you don't know you're talking about
Long-Term Equity Anticipation Securities (LEAPS)?
Long-term equity anticipation securities (LEAPS) are publicly traded options contracts with expiration dates that are longer than one year, and typically up to three years from issue. They are functionally identical to most other listed options, except with longer times until expiration. They were first introduced by the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) in 1990, and are now ubiquitous.

As with all options contracts, a LEAPS contract grants a buyer the right, but not the obligation, to purchase or sell (depending on if the option is a call or a put, respectively) the underlying asset at the predetermined price on or before its expiration date.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
KEY TAKEAWAYS

• Long-term equity anticipation securities (LEAPS) are listed options contracts that expire in more than a year.
    • These contracts are ideal for options traders looking to trade a prolonged trend.
    • LEAPS can be listed on a particular stock or an index as a whole.
    • LEAPS are often used in hedging strategies and can be particularly effective for protecting retirement portfolios.
you following the wrong youtuber

like I said

If you know so much, make an options THREAD AND PROVE IT
This fukk Googled leaps and copy and pasted what they spit at him and spoke about them in previous posts before he even knew what they were and is telling me what they mean?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fukk Googled leaps and copy and pasted what they spit at him and spoke about them in previous posts before he even knew what they were and is telling me what they mean?

You've done nothing but post your worthless opinion with nothing to back it up

you're a loser

so you right and the OCC the worlds largest equity derivatives clearer houses is wrong

OCC - Home (theocc.com)
Long Term Equity Anticipation Securities (LEAPS®)
LEAPS® are American-style options on certain equities and ETFs that, upon listing, have terms of greater than 12 months. With the exception of the longer maturity date, equity and ETF LEAPS® specifications are the same as those for regular-term equity options. (Certain Index products may have Long-dated options, and investors should refer to the specifications at the exchange site(s) for descriptions on those.)

WELCOME TO DUCKBERG

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You've done nothing but post your worthless opinion with nothing to back it up

you're a loser

so you right and the OCC the worlds largest equity derivatives clearer houses is wrong

OCC - Home (theocc.com)
Long Term Equity Anticipation Securities (LEAPS®)
LEAPS® are American-style options on certain equities and ETFs that, upon listing, have terms of greater than 12 months. With the exception of the longer maturity date, equity and ETF LEAPS® specifications are the same as those for regular-term equity options. (Certain Index products may have Long-dated options, and investors should refer to the specifications at the exchange site(s) for descriptions on those.)

WELCOME TO DUCKBERG
:mjlol::mjlol: