The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got faith in the internet. Never took a L yet. :manny:
I've said before, i think it can go either way but hope it works out. But at the same time, i feel like for this to work, there would have to be a market crash which would be very sad if it results in people losing their jobs...i feel like this might be the bubble of this era and it might end in a bailout...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I’m talking about both sides.

Both you goofy nikkas who are determined to keep coming in here with the dumb shyt, and the dudes that keep arguing with you.

All y’all STFU.

AMC is was up today and will probably test an important resistance tomorrow.

AMC and GME diverged for the first time in months.

Shorts still have not covered.

AMC as a business has had nothing but good news as of late.

Short interest, Days to cover, IV, utilization, and all the other important measures we have are reaching early June levels. While the price stays elevated.

We got a guy on YouTube who has seemingly broke the code and made some 3D charts that are predicting the price action almost down to the percentage point.

Still the number one talked about stock on the news and the internet.

This stuff is what we should be talking about.

But y’all in here bickering back and forth like some bytches :smh:

And really people being bytches is the only way this play could fail.

Stop it:scust:

Just because you don't want to use the tools available to you don't knock others. What's funny is the majority of the people who are online pumping this stock and involved in the community also do options and invest in these other stocks. No one ever said you only have to invest in AMC/GME or that you can't use options. That's not mature thinking. Rather a person holds 1 share or 400K they are still invested.

that's really the one thing stopping me from putting money on this. Millions of people have to be cool...

so what would you invest in? this is potentially the largest short squeeze ever. People have held this long they aren't leaving. Even if they do it's not too many other individual common stocks that have this potential. If this is your only stock investment. Relying on people to be cool is irrelevant because the main thing is the shorts need to be covered. People will naturally hold until they find their wanted point of exit. Are you concerned about being left holding "the bag" meaning others sold out and it goes back down after the completion of MOASS?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've said before, i think it can go either way but hope it works out. But at the same time, i feel like for this to work, there would have to be a market crash which would be very sad if it results in people losing their jobs...i feel like this might be the bubble of this era and it might end in a bailout...
Even with a bailout we get paid.

I honestly don’t know how this will end. But it’s just way too much energy/fukkery behind this for me to walk away:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just because you don't want to use the tools available to you don't knock others. What's funny is the majority of the people who are online pumping this stock and involved in the community also do options and invest in these other stocks. No one ever said you only have to invest in AMC/GME or that you can't use options. That's not mature thinking. Rather a person holds 1 share or 400K they are still invested.
This my last post cause I don’t want to argue with you.

There’s plenty of other threads to talk about all your other stocks and “tools”

Just go there and do that.

And in here if you’d like to talk about options on AMC, actually talk about them.

Give some examples of options activity that interests you, or that you think people can make money on.

Don’t just randomly state you got options and pretend you are so special while everyone else is dumb:stopitslime:

Daps
Stop mentioning other tickers in here. Nobody gives a fukk. This is about AMC. And the argument that investing in other tickers will give you money to throw at AMC is illogical. It’s better to spend that money on AMC and help increase the buying pressure on the short’s algorithm.

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
These nikkaz talking options and is all cap, that's why they never tell the strike price or the details of the option they brought so they can pretend like they make money, and you can't pull up the option contract and call them out on their bullshyt
You really need to stop talking. Options are a big part of why we had the gamma squeeze in june. All those 40c being in the money forced the stock up to the 70s. For weeks I've brought up the jan 22 145c. If you bought in when I mentioned it at a 1.80 you'd be up 150% right now. It's at 4.48 at the moment. Im so bullish on the play, I avegered up from 1.80 to a 2.87 average with 70 contracts. I have 20k in that play right now and I'm up 11k. I made 30k in the June run with january 40c.

Also, I own 1150 shares so I'm not strictly optiongang. A dollar difference either way can net you 30-50% every day. You need to understand what you're talking about before disbarragging folks.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop mentioning other tickers in here. Nobody gives a fukk. This is about AMC. And the argument that investing in other tickers will give you money to throw at AMC is illogical. It’s better to spend that money on AMC and help increase the buying pressure on the short’s algorithm.

:mjlol:

:deadmanny:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with a bailout we get paid.

I honestly don’t know how this will end. But it’s just way too much energy/fukkery behind this for me to walk away:wow:

word. I’m already up regardless if we make it or not. Now the real question is if this shyt sinks under 40, are we putting the pressure and throwing more at them or we looking to bail up outta there?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what would you invest in? this is potentially the largest short squeeze ever. People have held this long they aren't leaving. Even if they do it's not too many other individual common stocks that have this potential. If this is your only stock investment. Relying on people to be cool is irrelevant because the main thing is the shorts need to be covered. People will naturally hold until they find their wanted point of exit. Are you concerned about being left holding "the bag" meaning others sold out and it goes back down after the completion of MOASS?
Im mainly concerned about the shenanigans that await. Also, i think that they are buying time right now to coordinate who takes the fall when to minimize the blow. If SHF A borrowed shares from financial institution B, if it was understood that A would file for bankruptcy and B doesn't get bailed out, no shares have to be covered (unless I'm tripping).

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I’m talking about both sides.

Both you goofy nikkas who are determined to keep coming in here with the dumb shyt, and the dudes that keep arguing with you.

All y’all STFU.

AMC is was up today and will probably test an important resistance tomorrow.

AMC and GME diverged for the first time in months.

Shorts still have not covered.

AMC as a business has had nothing but good news as of late.

Short interest, Days to cover, IV, utilization, and all the other important measures we have are reaching early June levels. While the price stays elevated.

We got a guy on YouTube who has seemingly broke the code and made some 3D charts that are predicting the price action almost down to the percentage point.

Still the number one talked about stock on the news and the internet.

This stuff is what we should be talking about.

But y’all in here bickering back and forth like some bytches :smh:

And really people being bytches is the only way this play could fail.

Stop it:scust:
So when’s this model predicting the squeeze?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
word. I’m already up regardless if we make it or not. Now the real question is if this shyt sinks under 40, are we putting the pressure and throwing more at them or we looking to bail up outta there?
I’m not leaving. I’ll hold these shyts until I’m an old man and tell people stories about how the hedgies still have not covered :wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im mainly concerned about the shenanigans that await. Also, i think that they are buying time right now to coordinate who takes the fall when to minimize the blow. If SHF A borrowed shares from financial institution B, if it was understood that A would file for bankruptcy and B doesn't get bailed out, no shares have to be covered (unless I'm tripping).

all of the shares will be covered. That is a situation where the DTCC comes in. They put different things in place recently where the hedges could allow the DTCC to hold their long stocks pawn shop style and they will give them their money...Or in the event of a bankruptcy scenario kind of like an insurance the owed money would be covered via liquidation. This is another thing that made me more bullish on this....They are putting things in place in order to make sure it can't happen again.

To me this thing is highly likely to occur....So at least build a position. Also I forgot to add this is also a hedge against a potential market crash/correction use AMC/GME stock as a hedge it will likely stay within the same range or even better the funds will be forced to cover due to multiple margin calls.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You trippin. They got insurance. They go bankrupt. We get paid.