The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really need to stop talking. Options are a big part of why we had the gamma squeeze in june. All those 40c being in the money forced the stock up to the 70s. For weeks I've brought up the jan 22 145c. If you bought in when I mentioned it at a 1.80 you'd be up 150% right now. It's at 4.48 at the moment. Im so bullish on the play, I avegered up from 1.80 to a 2.87 average with 70 contracts. I have 20k in that play right now and I'm up 11k. I made 30k in the June run with january 40c.

Also, I own 1150 shares so I'm not strictly optiongang. A dollar difference either way can net you 30-50% every day. You need to understand what you're talking about before disbarragging folks.

What you said is irrelevant to anything I said, the hedgefunds like citadal are the ones who caused that gamma squeeze with options

options for institutions that's how they hedge you moron, they play both sides of the market

retailers don't have enough money to a stock like that with options

All you gotta do is type in AMC ape options, and you will see all the sob stories of people who lost money during time, 10,000 plus losses

Time Decay, option contracts lose value everyday, IT S A PIPE DREAM

you cap ass nikka

STOP IT

The AMC PRICE shot up to 70 and all those dumb cacs on reddits who brought options lose their money because that didn't understand predicting the right price direction before the contract expired is not enough to make money, time decay, decreases the value of the contract, Volatility has to INCREASE by a certain amount or you lose money

The price direction does not determine if YOU MAKE MONEY OR NOT

Just because the price shot up doesn't mean you're call was profitable

IV decides that, you can be 100 percent right on the play and still lose money

DUMB ASS
90 percent of people lose money on options this is a fact it's gambling

nobody is in this for gamma squeeze, nobody asked you how many shares you got

nobody can consistently trade options and be profitable, it's one shot deal, only 10 percent of people make money doing this

If you could trade options successfully consistently, you would richer worn buffet

yall ain't demostrated

if all yall nikkaz made an options thread and got people to follow they all WILL LOSE THEIR MONEY

that's why you in this thread talking that bullshyt

fukk outta here

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with a bailout we get paid.

I honestly don’t know how this will end. But it’s just way too much energy/fukkery behind this for me to walk away:wow:
:patrice: i don't know. I mean if the bailout goes to the company who lent the shares to be shorted in exchange of them not going after the shares, they might just say fukk the shares and we are left holding shares of AMC but no demand.

This is very unlikely as it would be clear interference from the government. But bailouts have happened before...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:patrice: i don't know. I mean if the bailout goes to the company who lent the shares to be shorted in exchange of them not going after the shares, they might just say fukk the shares and we are left holding shares of AMC but no demand.

This is very unlikely as it would be clear interference from the government. But bailouts have happened before...
What your saying doesn’t even make sense. It doesn’t work like that

• Dap
Reactions: NZA
Daps

This will never happen. It would destroy faith in the market and result in a wholesale withdrawal of money, especially from foreign investors. Even entertaining the possibility is bordering on FUD.

:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s like dudes want to come in here and humble brag that they’ve made thousands off options. Who fukking cares? Go to the Boiler Room and wave your dikk over there. We’re discussing real bread here.

:skip:

we clearly buy AMC....That extra money allows us to purchase more shares. Why wouldn't you want to bring in more income to purchase more?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s like dudes want to come in here and humble brag that they’ve made thousands off options. Who fukking cares? Go to the Boiler Room and wave your dikk over there. We’re discussing real bread here.

:skip:
Ironically you coulda bought in at $2 and just held and made way more than they bragging about already.

Dudes are too smart for themselves sometimes:smh:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word to mommy I was on amc when it was 2 dollars and sold that shyt off my cousin saying it went bankrupt…. And never got back in until now

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What you said is irrelevant to anything I said, the hedgefunds like citadal are the ones who caused that gamma squeeze with options

options for institutions that's how they hedge you moron, they play both sides of the market

All you gotta do is type in AMC ape options, and you will see all the sob stories of people who lost money during time, 10,000 plus losses

you cap ass nikka

STOP IT

The AMC PRICE shot up to 70 and all those dumb cacs on reddits who brought options lose their money because that didn't understand predicting the right price direction before the contract expired is not enough to make money, time decay, decreases the value of the contract, Volatility has to INCREASE by a certain amount or you lose money

DUMB ASS

nobody can consistently trade options and be profitable, it's one shot deal, only 10 percent of people make money doing this

If you could trade options successfully consistently, you would richer worn buffet

yall ain't demostrated

if all yall nikkaz made an options thread and got people to follow they all WILL LOSE THEIR MONEY

fukk outta here

you cap ass nikka

STOP IT

DUMB ASS

yall ain't demostrated

fukk outta here
dikkhead. You're talking shyt to people about how many contracts they have and whether or not they are really in this with big money.

I'm talking leaps. Theta don't effect those, yet here you are talking. You don't even know what the fukk that means yet here you are talking like King shyt on a subject you know nothing about you remedial ass dunce. They expire in 5 months, there is no time decay anytime soon. You're taking weeklys. That's gambling. But people who participate in that know what they are getting into. You should throw a 100 bucks at it sometime and find out for yourself you broke bum. Then come back and tell us about time decay.

Anybody who bought shares at 70 also lost money that don't just apply to options. Welcome to the stock market. My God. No one listen to this dumb fukk about anything. He's an idiot.