The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fukk Googled leaps and copy and pasted what they spit at him and spoke about them in previous posts before he even knew what they were and is telling me what they mean?

:dead: ring the bell throw in the towel. And he doesn't grasp the concept that the more income you bring in the more shares and calls you can buy which actually helps trigger MOASS:damn:

Damn near every one involved in this play with stock market knowledge specifically some of the main personalities pumping it are involved in this play in more ways than just buying commons and holding.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: ring the bell throw in the towel. And he doesn't grasp the concept that the more income you bring in the more shares and calls you can buy which actually helps trigger MOASS:damn:

Damn near every one involved in this play with stock market knowledge specifically some of the main personalities pumping it are involved in this play in more ways than just buying commons and holding.

You made up option plays, the options you say you brought ain't even on the option chain and never been available to purchase are lying ass nikka

Why 90% people lose money in options? Ever traded options? Must Watch. - YouTube

Daps
My boy u must be on crack thinking AMC going to 1k
dj-khaled-pointing.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got one nikka making up option plays

They can't be FOUND ANYWHERE ON THE OPTION CHAIN that line up with what he said

This nikka said he got SPY option at 435 with an average at 145, you can't even put this in an options calculator, he has no clue what he's talking about, and didn't answer the question when I asked him to clarify

Only nikka talking about he got 6 months leap, when leaps are over a year

These nikkas is CERTIFIED BUM ASS nikkaZ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: bet your account on it

Okay

in your first post you said he had put on AMC, and neglected to put that in

the you said you got an SPY 435 strike at a 145 average where is that on the option chain

what does that even mean is that TAPO I was asking a legit asking becuase I didn't know and you never answered

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Okay

in your first post you said he had put on AMC, and neglected to put that in

the you said you got an SPY 435 strike at a 145 average where is that on the option chain

what does that even mean is that TAPO I was asking a legit asking becuase I didn't know and you never answered
Breh are you serious? :mjlol: He said 453, not 435, and that’s definitely an option you can buy, I just searched up the date and strike he posted on robinhood and it’s there (and he’s making money on it :lolbron:)

also, you can buy a 435 call right now on robinhood if you got an extra $1714 laying around. Breh just admit defeat, you looking foolish out here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh are you serious? :mjlol: He said 453, not 435, and that’s definitely an option you can buy, I just searched up the date and strike he posted on robinhood and it’s there (and he’s making money on it :lolbron:)

Either way it's not on the option, the strike price wasn't the problem

dumb ass

it doesn't matter what the exchange is the option chain is the option chain

yall don't anything about this shyt